• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Bees are Swarmin'!

Szark

Awesome
Ya know, I love threads like this because they prove Surrealism ain't really dead. A bit like trying to understand quantum mechanics but with added humour! Hugzzzzz :bee::bee::bee:
so in order to understand quantum mechanics one must stand on one's head first for at least an hour before reading anything.

Miss B knows I am not much of a poster when it comes to forums and I have bouts of disappearing. But Hivewire is my first port of call these days.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
so in order to understand quantum mechanics one must stand on one's head first for at least an hour before reading anything.

Miss B knows I am not much of a poster when it comes to forums and I have bouts of disappearing. But Hivewire is my first port of call these days.

Quite possible. Of course one of the tenets of quantum theory states that because anything that could possibly happen will/might/has/did happen somewhere so it's quite likely that you stood on someones head! For example, imagine a world somewhere (Cue celestial-type fanfare!) where alt-Szark built a very large beehive, populated it with bees of the finest pedigree which in due course pooled their collective hivemind and hummed the entire back-catalog of Barry Manilow in perfect harmony! On the other hand String Theory suggests that it's highly unlikely that Miss B will ever get her chocolate back! At which point I think I shall go lie down in a dark room with an ice-pack! Happy to make your aquantance Sir! :beehive:

Szark

Awesome
Quite possible. Of course one of the tenets of quantum theory states that because anything that could possibly happen will/might/has/did happen somewhere so it's quite likely that you stood on someones head! For example, imagine a world somewhere (Cue celestial-type fanfare!) where alt-Szark built a very large beehive, populated it with bees of the finest pedigree which in due course pooled their collective hivemind and hummed the entire back-catalog of Barry Manilow in perfect harmony! On the other hand String Theory suggests that it's highly unlikely that Miss B will ever get her chocolate back! At which point I think I shall go lie down in a dark room with an ice-pack!
LOL and this could be true somewhere in the past present of future somewhere in the universe. This "theory states that because anything that could possibly happen will/might/has/did happen somewhere" is the basis for the Myst games in how a race of long lived human looking beings travel to other worlds by writing links in books with special ink, using specific phrases to make sure the world is fit to colonise or for resources. Once the book is properly written by a very learned book writer (Guild of Writers) the Guild of Maintainers would send a specially made manned suit to link in and out collecting air samples etc.
Happy to make your aquantance Sir! :beehive:
Likewise

Very true...looks at Szark with puppy dog eyes...sharing is good.
Too late I have sent them back. :) Ok a bit lighter than when I got them...yummmy

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
LOL and this could be true somewhere in the past present of future somewhere in the universe. This "theory states that because anything that could possibly happen will/might/has/did happen somewhere" is the basis for the Myst games in how a race of long lived human looking beings travel to other worlds by writing links in books with special ink, using specific phrases to make sure the world is fit to colonise or for resources. Once the book is properly written by a very learned book writer (Guild of Writers) the Guild of Maintainers would send a specially made manned suit to link in and out collecting air samples etc.

Hah! Never did trust that Stephen Hawking fella-me-lad! Did you know that if you play one of his recordings backwards you will hear the phrase, "Tuppence a bucket. Well stamped down" repeated continually to the tune of 'Copacabana'?

Too late I have sent them back. :) Ok a bit lighter than when I got them...yummmy

Yarroooo! What does string know from anything?

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
You know what this means don't you Pendraia? I'm afraid that we're left with no alternative but to go.....OH GOD!.....and bu.....and blurg......Bubububu......DAMMIT ALL!......urgh! Come on you can do it!.......B-B-B-BUY OUR OWN! There! I've said it! Now will some one help me get this top off this bottle of Valium? Me hands won't stop shakin'! :cry:

Last edited:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
You know what this means don't you Pendraia? I'm afraid that we're left with no alternative but to go.....OH GOD!.....and bu.....and blurg......Bubububu......DAMMIT ALL!......urgh! Come on you can do it!.......B-B-B-BUY OUR OWN! There! I've said it! Now will some one help me get this top off this bottle of Valium? Me hands won't stop shakin'! :cry:
I'm no good with child proof caps...I can never get them off. Sorry...
rofl...at least as a teacher I get lots at Christmas and even occasionally Easter. I just finished eating a box of Cadbury's favourite's that a student teacher bought me...; )