• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Bees are Swarmin'!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
FLUFFY's UNITE!

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Sorry Pendraia, we only have fluffy bunny rabbits around here and they belong to Lucy. What you need is a nice large mug of Hot Chocolate..........................Oh dear! What have I said? :oopsie:

Nice one Rae! I am so NOT going to show that picture to the little one. We already have enough wildlife around here (including Lucy!) who is already dropping hints about how nice ducks are!

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Actually Rae, I prefer the first one, as it looks sooooo refreshing on a hot summer's day. ;)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
LOL, true Miss B :)
(but its really cold here so something warm and fluffy would be nice to cuddle up to, my dog Chilli keeps leaving the room and with the "looks that kill" that my Chloe cat gives you, you wouldn't want to try :p)

hmm, I've done a couple of dessert renders, I might have to try some cocktail ones :D

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
so cute GG!

So hard to get out of bed this morning, 6 degress C, VERY rare to drop into singles here.