• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Bees are Swarmin'!

Szark

Awesome
ok where are my bees...I saw the title and said oh cool Bees and man what a disappointment not to find any bees and I looked...hard. :p :p

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Here ya go Szark!

Szark

Awesome
ROFLOL I feel so much better know thanks. And sorry for being absent, spending all my time in the garden and to knackered at night to even turn on the PC. Having the day off today.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
The more snows, tiddly pom,
The more it goes, tiddly pom,
The more it goes, tiddly pom,
On snowing.

And nobody knows, tiddly pom,
How cold my toes, tiddly pom,
How cold my toes, tiddly pom,
Are growing.

W Pooh​

Last edited: