• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Bees are Swarmin'!

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Too late I have sent them back. :) Ok a bit lighter than when I got them...yummmy

But did you really return the chocolate, or use quantum entanglement to make it appear in two places at once?

do you like your quantum universe stringy or wobbly?

And my universe is definitely a wibbly wobbly timey wimey one.

And incendently, string theory also states there is a universe where I don't have to fight autocorrect when typing wobbly wobbly time wifey.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
I'm no good with child proof caps...I can never get them off. Sorry...
rofl...at least as a teacher I get lots at Christmas and even occasionally Easter. I just finished eating a box of Cadbury's favourite's that a student teacher bought me...; )

Aw! No fair! I've got two shops within striking distance, a Thornton's Chocolate Cabin and a shop which imports Dolfin Belgian chocolates (handmade for the posh people). Whats more, I've got two grandaughters aged 10 and 4-years old and guess what they like! To be fair they do sometimes allow me to lend them the money to buy it instead of me just paying outright! :confused::confused:

do you like your quantum universe stringy or wobbly?

Humm! I was going to say wobbly, preferably strawberry-flavoured with those little sprinkles on it. However, having just seen Lorraines reaction I shall just settle for yes! :happyflip:

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
The sundial softly chimes the hour in the Garden of a Thousand Earthly Delights as a green bird sings at dawn...

Sorry! The suspense was killing me! :whistling:

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Hehe! I've actually been getting to sleep before dawn lately for which I am very happy :) But those green birdies should still keep clear ;)

I know just what you mean Lorraine. It can have it's high points watching the sun come up :shineon: or, on occasions, the clinking of bottles as the milkman makes his rounds before the land of nod beckons but it's not the best habit to get into. Fortunately for me, green birds don't cause a problem around here. They gave up long ago because of the racket from all the bloomin' seagulls in these parts! :eek:

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
My biggest bird problem are swallows. It's like being in the Birds movie sometimes when they get flying around. I hate the damn things with a passion (sorry, Ken). They poop all over the boats, one lady got sick on a boat a few up from me when she and her husband were cleaning it off. :somad: