• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Linda :) A lot of detail in that scene...looks good. Your laptop was working! Glass is not easy. I couldn't get it at all until I started using P11, and even then the lights have to be just right.

I fell off to sleep watching TV...I must have dropped off during Andy Griffith, and missed Gomer, and Green Acres altogether...haha.

I zipped up the Tuxedo Cat Heart pose and will attach it to this post. It may take awhile for me to do the set so I'll release this one now...it's in a runtime folder and should place the two poses, left and right, in the Poser Legacy Pets folder. Enjoy!

I just used the plain tuxedo black color from the set on page 444 of this thread.

TUXEDO HEART.jpg

Attachments

• TUXEDO HEART.zip
    113.6 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

skylab

Esteemed
Believe it or not, I just checked ShareCG, and both of the Poser Legacy Pet projects made the home page....like I said before, one needs to see what the Poser hobbyists like.

sharecg-kitties.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
You're welcome :) Setting up the margins and page orientation is controlled over on the far right side panel...click on Page to expand the options, and you'll see Orientation and Margins.

:coding:

skylab

Esteemed
About the Tuxedo Cat Heart pose...the zipped one that I posted above is still being tweaked. It needs to fall into place, on the left side, and right, when the poses are clicked, instead of defaulting to center screen. I'll tweak it and include it with the next cat pose set. At least you'll be able to play with it as is until then :)

skylab

Esteemed
And for those who prefer not using ShareCG, the Poser Housecat pose set is zipped in a runtime folder and attached to this thread post :)

POSER CAT PEEK IN BOX.jpg

Attachments

• MORE-POSES-FOR-POSER-CAT.zip
    228.3 KB · Views: 117

skylab

Esteemed
I'm having internet connection challenges, so I'm on the old workstation until it's fixed. Didn't want anyone to be concerned if you happened to notice that I wasn't online as much. Hopefully the connection stability on my workstation will be restored soon. Have a good evening everyone :)

skylab

Esteemed
I tried running FlowScape on my Win7 workstation, and to my surprise, it worked fine. I chose reduced resolution for everything and am working in windowed mode. This computer does not have a dedicated graphics card, but rather just integrated graphics...but it does have 16 gig of ram, and lots of drive space...so that may help those who have older drives....even if you don't have a video card, FlowScape still may work if you have lots of space on your hard drive. Here's the quick ocean that I created while testing the program function.

OCEANwithBOAT-WIN7---9-17-2019.jpg