• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Wise
Hey Linda :) A lot of detail in that scene...looks good. Your laptop was working! Glass is not easy. I couldn't get it at all until I started using P11, and even then the lights have to be just right.

I fell off to sleep watching TV...I must have dropped off during Andy Griffith, and missed Gomer, and Green Acres altogether...haha.

I zipped up the Tuxedo Cat Heart pose and will attach it to this post. It may take awhile for me to do the set so I'll release this one now...it's in a runtime folder and should place the two poses, left and right, in the Poser Legacy Pets folder. Enjoy!

I just used the plain tuxedo black color from the set on page 444 of this thread.

TUXEDO HEART.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

skylab

Wise
Believe it or not, I just checked ShareCG, and both of the Poser Legacy Pet projects made the home page....like I said before, one needs to see what the Poser hobbyists like.

sharecg-kitties.jpg

skylab

Wise
You're welcome :) Setting up the margins and page orientation is controlled over on the far right side panel...click on Page to expand the options, and you'll see Orientation and Margins.

:coding:

skylab

Wise
About the Tuxedo Cat Heart pose...the zipped one that I posted above is still being tweaked. It needs to fall into place, on the left side, and right, when the poses are clicked, instead of defaulting to center screen. I'll tweak it and include it with the next cat pose set. At least you'll be able to play with it as is until then :)

skylab

Wise
I'm having internet connection challenges, so I'm on the old workstation until it's fixed. Didn't want anyone to be concerned if you happened to notice that I wasn't online as much. Hopefully the connection stability on my workstation will be restored soon. Have a good evening everyone :)

skylab

Wise
I tried running FlowScape on my Win7 workstation, and to my surprise, it worked fine. I chose reduced resolution for everything and am working in windowed mode. This computer does not have a dedicated graphics card, but rather just integrated graphics...but it does have 16 gig of ram, and lots of drive space...so that may help those who have older drives....even if you don't have a video card, FlowScape still may work if you have lots of space on your hard drive. Here's the quick ocean that I created while testing the program function.

OCEANwithBOAT-WIN7---9-17-2019.jpg