• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

ladyfur

Eager
And I'm back! With about 10 lbs of sand included! Did NOT want to come home except to see my furbaby, who is all clean, shiny, and fluffy from her grooming at the kennel. Was not a good beach trip this year as far as photos or seashells, but everything else was just wonderful. Only rained at night which interfered with pretty sunrises due to cloud cover. Saw a pod of dolphins in the ocean (previously only saw in the bay). Hand-fed a seagull who then decided to steal the bag of popcorn. She tried to dump it upside down to share with the others. Pretty smart bird! Good food, good fun. Night time beach blanket time with hubby. Watched a storm out at sea one night which was pretty awesome. The lightening behind the clouds with the occasional long flash was photo worthy but I didn't have my camera with me at the time. Now it's yard work time for hubby and laundry time for me. Lots went on here while I was gone, I see. Big welcome to ladyfur!
hi, linda. sounds like a nice trip you had. where was it?

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Ladyfur :) Hope you're doing well today. Guess you noticed I'm testing Poser 11 Andy in a flying drone. I got the idea to try doing some animations in snippets, and then put them together as a little movie....to celebrate the new Poser 11.2 release in September. Mostly I'm testing the flight scenes now...and today worked on custom colors for Andy's P11 drone.

andy-custom-p11-drone.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Since this has been discussed before, here's a tip how to find RDNA stuff at DAZ....use the filter when searching, and choose RDNA.

daz-rdna.jpg