• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
The lizard came back yesterday. I put on my big girl pants went in there with a huge piece of paper, a smaller lighter box and a big box. Guided it into the smaller box with the paper, put it all in the big box, carried the whole thing outside, dumped it out and watched it scamper away!

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I'm so glad I did that. I was in here worried about it a lot. I can't stand to see Anything to suffer. I only kill spiders if they are in my face or big fat and hairy. And I'm terrified of spiders.

Linda B

Extraordinary
I feel old. My sweetheart of a great niece is a senior this year. :eek: Step-great niece is a freshman in college. Youngest grandson is a high-school junior. Where does the time go?

skylab

Esteemed
This might be a good freebie for animators...it's a rather detailed skating setup....half pipe, the whole bit....the real deal, instead of the ant hills in my xtreme ants....haha :)

SKATERBAHN

xtreme-ants.jpg

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Oh man I have three very unhappy cats. The 17 year old needs blood drawn tomorrow and has to fast all night so I put the food bowls away at 9:00 last night. He won't let me sleep! They are just staring at me.