• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
cat-lizard.gif

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Kitty is home after getting his blood drawn. Heard from the vet, he's doing okay so far. The vet wanted him to come off some medicine he's been on for about three years for irritable bowel syndrome and so far so good. He gets his dental work done next week. It's a huge deal, he has to go under for it even. And more fasting before it and another sleepless night. This cat is hysterical. He extends his claws and puts them on my hand just so I can feel they are there to wake me up.

skylab

Esteemed
Mausel has a generous number of freebies on Rendo, in addition to Mausel free stuff on ShareCG, including a variety of rigged vehicles, boats, planes and props at both locations, with Rendo appearing to have some even newer stuff for Poser. This is the same person who created the drone that Andy has been flying all over the place, and the car and camper in the Andy animations. Mausel is from Germany, so sometimes you'll have to view the promos in order to figure out what type of model it is...but they all appear to be good quality. I'd say Mausel is to Poser vehicles and props what Maja is to Poser clothing :)

:coding:

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Going good! Figured out something with the product I'm working on and I'm happy. Cat is well. No lizards in the bathtub. Life is good! :)

skylab

Esteemed
Received an email from Nursoda, with his apologies for the delayed response....and he will be considering doing the sheep character this winter...yay!! :)

"The Puntik sheep is awesome :) just a few days ago the sheep crossed my mind ...you remind me now that yesterday i had an inspiration for a little creature i definitively have to bring into the 3D world. A sheep could be a good activity for the winter perhaps. sorry that i am so slowly in responding Thanks and have a nice day Frank"

nursoda-sheep.jpg

puntik-sheep.jpg