• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Hey everyone :) We're bracing for severe storms, due to arrive in the area soon. A friend of mine had her hard drive trashed by the last storm, so I'm being very cautious with my workstation. Am getting my dinner now, while I can. The good news is there's supposed to be at least a 20 degree drop in temperature tomorrow....just in time for appointments and errands. I'll be glad to get it all over with and return to my normal routine hopefully on Wednesday. Have a good evening everyone :)

:bee:

DanaTA

Distinguished
I'm hearing a lot of rolling thunder right now. It will continue (rain, at least) until mid noon tomorrow. What fun.

Dana

Good morning! Yes, the storms were awesome yesterday. Quinn and I were swimming right up until the lightning and thunder started. This morning is much cooler...thank You, Lord! *smile*

Just another little glimpse into the past...Clean from 2014.

cleanmerged.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Good morning Dani...beautiful render, as always. I ran across a simple prop during one of the recent Rendo sales...it's called Little Toon Scene...it reminded me of some of your stuff. Not only is the bench an option for a character to sit, there could be birds on the fence, or an animal on the other side of the fence.

I just woke up, and will be getting ready for my appointment today. I'm so glad that the storms have cooled us down considerably...the timing was perfect :)

skylab

Esteemed
Request for info on how to save face poses in Poser....PDF attached to this thread post :)

I usually create a 91 x 91 .png image from a render of the face to use as the image to show in the content library. I just copy this image back into my poses folder, and use this for distribution as well.

Attachments

• SAVING POSES.pdf
    750.2 KB · Views: 141