• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
New Bell Flower Set in Beta testing currently. Berry Blast these are the SF version.

Flower Dragon
Dragon Flower.jpg

Products Used: Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower, Berry Blast for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower, Ultimate Butterfly Scatter, DD3 custom skins.

SF.png SF2.png SF3.png SF4.png

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
One Heart Two Souls
1 Heart 2 Souls.jpg

Products Used: HiveWire Big Dog, Best Friend Poses for Diva and the HiveWire Dog, Dawn SE, Diva for Dawn SE, Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flowers, Berry Blast for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flowers, BG is a stock photo

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Hullo. I'm having a problem finding an old product. I'm all but positive that it was one of Lisa's, and it appears to have been retired, since it doesn't appear to be in the store here. I bought it over at DAZ yonks ago, when it was a PC product.

It was bullrushes. They aren't a part of the pond plants package. I'm fairly sure that it was called something else. I've used them, certainly in 2014, since one of the Tarot cards features them, but I can't seem to find them in my runtime -- OR in my backup library now.

The issue is that since I got this computer in 2015, I've had a lot of files go missing from several of my disks. There doesn't seem to be a pattern to it. Now I'm trying to track down whether this package is one of the ones that's been eaten.

Could someone recall just what it was that the package was called? I' did a search over on DAZ but that didn't bring up any of Lisa's products.

raven

Admirable
Hullo. I'm having a problem finding an old product. I'm all but positive that it was one of Lisa's, and it appears to have been retired, since it doesn't appear to be in the store here. I bought it over at DAZ yonks ago, when it was a PC product.

It was bullrushes. They aren't a part of the pond plants package. I'm fairly sure that it was called something else. I've used them, certainly in 2014, since one of the Tarot cards features them, but I can't seem to find them in my runtime -- OR in my backup library now.

The issue is that since I got this computer in 2015, I've had a lot of files go missing from several of my disks. There doesn't seem to be a pattern to it. Now I'm trying to track down whether this package is one of the ones that's been eaten.

Could someone recall just what it was that the package was called? I' did a search over on DAZ but that didn't bring up any of Lisa's products.

Don't know if it helps, but included in Poser in Props->Naturals->Waters Edge there are some bullrushes that were RDNA content ( in P7 it was Props->CP Partners->RuntimeDNA->Naturals->Waters Edge)).

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Studio user here. But I have picked up a lot of RDNA's plant packages. I'll hunt using that name.
For that matter, since I do own a copy of Poser 8 I checked the runtime that I have of its content. Yup. I have that pack. I'll have to see whether that's where the rushes I used came from.

tparo

Engaged
QAV-BEE
Poser Runtime
Props>LB_Nature
At least that's where I can find them, I don't think they ever had DS mats or a DS version.
They are called PLCattail 01 etc

tparo

Engaged
QAV-BEE
Just looked them up, the Cattails/Bulrushes come in the Lisa's Botanicals Pond Life Plants set

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh my goodness, is that ever an oldie but goodie. I bought that back in 2007. :D

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I have that set as well. Well one of them is where I got it.

At least now I know that it isn't some of the files which have been eaten.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I've been working with these and THINK... I have the issue of the back portion of the stem on the narcissus forms sticking out through the flower petals. A little clever use of transmapping seems to have done the trick. Anyway think I may have the base diffuse mats completed need to finalize the leaves and do the spec, bump, and displacement etc on them. I will probably release these in two sets one of the daffodil flower one of the narcissus and then well the crocus plant is also included in the Signs of Spring set, and that will be a separate release also. There will be more colors than just whites and golds. There are some pink, orange, and peach varieties that I will also be including. It just happens that these are the base I'm working from. There are the more traditional varieties also..... petal shapes depend on how difficult it's going to be to get the transmaps in Poser........ haven't gotten there as of yet.
Wordsworth
Daffodils.jpg

Products Used: Lisa's Botanicals Signs of Spring daffodils, (not sure what I'm calling this set yet name suggestions welcome, but leaning towards Wordsworth or Longfellow as in the famous poem), curious grasses and vines, ultimate butterfly collection, bg image is a freebie stock image.

Last edited: