• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dusk Renders, And Now The New Dusk SE!!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Oh much better then! Version 6 already supports real-time DX11 hardware tessellation, industry standard SpeedTrees, dynamic Substance materials, and some other state-of-the-art goodies. :)

eclark1894

Visionary
I know heaps of people here would like a barn for Harry, you should look to finish it Earl.
Speaking of barns, look what I found. Took an interior shot of the barn I was working on

Attachments

• barn interior.png
    barn interior.png
    289.9 KB · Views: 250

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
With the updating done - though I still have to rumage through the mega content that came with it - I just had to make some Art. I had treated myself to Lyrra's Fitroom Kits and I had a go at some outfits for Dusk. Poser 11.272 etc. works like a charm for me. Also the python scripts, except Wardrobe Wizard, function.
Anyhew,

Nature's Child
Dusk SE
Rodrigo Character
Woodgod for M4
Baby Luna with creature morphs & Jojo mats
Father&Child poses by me

Rendered Poser11.2
Postwork PSP 2019 with some of my old favorite filters

NaturesChild1400x1000.jpg

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
I treated myself to a new comp with a beast of a graphics card. Naturally I had to put it through its paces... well... a little bit.
900 iterations, 14 minutes. And 3DL takes AGES! :p

So here is the duo Dusk and G8M with my uniforms and tack. Dusk with the morph I did for the morph challenge... I rather like how the guy came out I really have to save him into my character presets.
as a comparison piece... the first render was done to participate in the DAZaholics weekly challenge over at Deviantart, then I thought it needed a bit tender loving care as it had been a rush job so I worked some more on the light.

lost souls2.jpg

lost souls in fire.jpg