• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dusk Renders, And Now The New Dusk SE!!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
These are looking great, and I hope she posts about them soon-ish. ;)
I told her to post here, but I may have to remind her. They are really reasonably priced for with the 25% off sale over at the attic . =-) I will send her a PM after I get back from the market.

Aelin

Eager
These are looking great, and I hope she posts about them soon-ish. ;)
I'll do in a moment when I'll find where I put my topic for other poses lollll

Alright guys, this is the other Secret Pose set for Dusk from Aelin and like I said before I'm sure she will post about them in another place in the forums. These are geared toward fantasy type renders dungeon exploration and D&D.

Learning To Trust
View attachment 46370
Products Used: HiveWire Deer, HiveWire Mule Deer Buck, CWRW's Whitetail Coat textures and character settings, Dusk SE, Taka for Dusk, Lisa's botanicals Black-Eyed Susans, Lisa's Botanicals Salvia, Lisa's Botanicals Curious Grasses and Vines, Lisa's Botanicals Signs of Spring Crocus, Saffron for Lisa's Botanicals Signs of Spring Crocus, Necromancer outfit by Xurge, Rdna Fir Trees,Matthew Hair for Genesis 3, background is SV Unbroken Silence
View attachment 46371
Thank you again NPA :inlove: I love Dusk and even Dawn renders you did. They are so accomplices with the deer.

I told her to post here, but I may have to remind her. They are really reasonably priced for with the 25% off sale over at the attic . =-) I will send her a PM after I get back from the market.
Yep last day for reduce, but there are always sales during the year, so all is good :laugh:

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
Hussar full kit.jpg

Dusk in full regalia. This is the complete kit for the hussar, uniform, saddle and bridle, and the Sabretache, two different hats (this shako and a busbie) and the sabre. Sabretache still needs work. it might need more bones in the front sabre belt. it proved to be a bit too edgy to pose in this position. Also still no proper texture done on the sabretache but I will get there. The shakohas several morphs to give it different shapes. But it's still a long way from being finished.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Looks totally Awesome!! I really love all the fine details on the braids and the feathers on the hat! Superb image!!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Wow, I'm impressed FreyrStrongart. Very nice detail work, and super image too.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Isn't it cool the kinds of things we can do in iClone that we can't do in Poser/DS? PopcornFX is super cool, and in real-time! And thanks to CC3, our iClone characters can use morphs from any figure (HW or DAZ) and wear everything available. Real-time dynamic cloth and hair is also amazing because it's all automatic. The only bummer is that PopcornFX won't render in i-Ray, but the real-time default PBR renderer is not bad at all! ^_____^

Me195

Extraordinary
Isn't it cool the kinds of things we can do in iClone that we can't do in Poser/DS? PopcornFX is super cool, and in real-time! And thanks to CC3, our iClone characters can use morphs from any figure (HW or DAZ) and wear everything available. Real-time dynamic cloth and hair is also amazing because it's all automatic. The only bummer is that PopcornFX won't render in i-Ray, but the real-time default PBR renderer is not bad at all! ^_____^
Yes. I do like how iClone has a lot of quality life features similar to what you would find in a game engine like rigid collisions being already set up for every object. Popcorn FX is far easier to use than I thought it would be. I am quite fond of CC3. I like how every asset I buy works for every character type and body shape. Hence the orc wearing Xurge's Barbarian leathers. In this render I learned that all I have to do for the dynamic clothing is hit the play button. Most of the clothing I've bought is already setup up for softbody physics. It definitely is a bummer that Popcorn FX doesn't render in i-Ray. Still, the PBR renderer looks pretty good. The PBR looks a lot better than I make it look as I'm still learning all of the settings. It was nice that it rendered in a quarter of a second though.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I am still learning how to light scenes properly in iClone. Lights work differently in iClone PBR, and will take some getting used to. This is important because PBR depends a lot of lighting to be set properly. One side effect is that real-time lighting tends to produce poor quality shadows. Things tend to look unrealistic without proper shadows. That's not an issue with I-ray, but there is still many cool iClone things that won't render in it.