• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
no I haven't but thanks. However I do not do anime toon rendering style but anime/hentai with a more realistic look to it. So the hairy ears need to look more realistic.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Beware of cat!! Dawn's body and face morphs are my custom. Outfit converted from V4, rendered in Poser with Superfly.

AliceInWasteland_1200.jpg

Last edited:

Carey

Extraordinary
Caoimhe had not seen much of Turlough in the last few months, she was not sure why, perhaps he was upset with her rekindled friendship with Adri and the time she was spending with her. Perhaps his interest in her had waned, she had tried to talk to him about it but on the rare occasions she saw him the right time never seemed happen.

Now, as she sat looking around her the answer to his distance was all too clear. The apartment he had purchased and renovated over the last few months was very different to anything she had seen, but she liked it. Her initial annoyance at being left out of the project was short lived as he made it clear he had a distinct or what he wanted and he felt, with some justification, she would talk him out of it. Now he was at a point he had decided what the place needed now was the woman's touch. She look forward to getting involved with relish.

View attachment 34862

The Scene (and Background) - Contemporary Living by Stonemason
The Outfit - Diamond Dress by Ken1171 Designs.
Outfit Textures - Fabric Materials for Poser by Handspan Studios
great scene

quietrob

Extraordinary
had one little poke through I didn't catch, dang and it was almost perfect...lol Thanks Ken, You know I used to work 30 to 40 hours to make an illustration like this by hand back in the day
That's some dedication! How long did this one take?

Carey

Extraordinary
That's some dedication! How long did this one take?
Well I played around all day to come up with the M4 character and I am some what embarrassed to tell you it only took a hour to design the dawn character and maybe 4 hours to add all the elements and two hours to render and fix things, re-render, fix things and re-render...I want to add that resizing and giving dawn a flat chest was incredibly easy. Also the M4 character could be said to have taken years of studying peoples faces and purchasing things very carefully.. The m4 actor is a combination of many morphs and the "Rodin" texture. I do crazy things like spend whole days just designing new characters. As for props, well lets just say I was surprised my computer didn't choke, the polygon count was larger then anything I have ever done. this was designed and rendered in the latest poser using the firefly render with post work in photoshop elements.Thanks for your kind words the dedication you speak of started with poser 3 over twenty years ago. I suffered some rather severe beatings at the hands of my computer and burnt up several harddrives trying to do animation work over the years, dedication? naw, more like insanity...lol