• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Carey

Extraordinary
This is one of my very favorite pictures! When I originally created it, I used the fawns that are free from Lyne. But I was tempted to do it again with the mini horse foal I made using the HiveWire Horse.

Credits:

HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Foal by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Horse - Arabian by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Shetland Pony by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Quarter Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D

Songbird Remix Hawaii (Akipola au) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire 3D

Lisa's Botanicals Cherry Tree by LisasBotanicals at HiveWire 3D

Fairy Blossoms
View attachment 26982
love it!

Cliff Bowman

Adventurous
Thanks guys!! This one isn't ready yet still a little more work to do on it, but is loosely stylized off of the blown glass horses and The Last Unicorn animated film. Will, probably be a sweet deal, but still hashing things out.
Meet Bubbles - When I first learned how to draw horses in grade school lol the practice was that you drew bubbles two for the body two for the head and then connected the lines.
View attachment 29082

Rae has also talked me into doing something common but recognizable in the pony family. Will be a bit before I get to him though.
I know you already know this, but that is gorgeous!

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
With working so much on the seahorse I decided I needed to take a break and do a simple render... turned out not that simple as the background gave me gip... I still can't do a decent environment *sigh*
Wanted to use the shetty and since I had recently seen one of these little guys getting all uppity towards bigger horses I wanted to show him courting...

Some like it big.jpg

Carey

Extraordinary
Getting a good back ground can be as easy as doing a google search or a short ride in the country with a cheap digital camera or even a trip to central park in NY or really any place your imagination takes you...

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
Getting a good back ground can be as easy as doing a google search or a short ride in the country with a cheap digital camera or even a trip to central park in NY or really any place your imagination takes you...
That is basically true. But I am not so much for composite images. Somehow they rarely work for me

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Just playing as I recently got the Winged horse set.
Used one of my BeJeweled textures and adapted it to the wings.
Can't make up my mind which version I like best, I'm partial to blue because it is a favorite color.
All I had to do was set it up and relax while it rendered because my hands hurt too much to work long.

flBeJeweled-winged-1.jpg
flBeJeweled-winged-2.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thought I would repost this lol it's an old one!!

Sweet Talkin'
Sweet Small copy.jpg

Full Image
Dusk.jpg
Products Used: Dusk, Dusk's bomber jacket, Dusk's skinny jeans CWRW's Denims, Classic bridle, HiveWire 3D horse, CWRW's Dapple Gray texture, Hivewire Cowboy Hat, background created in Vue 2015

Last edited: