• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.

Share your HiveWire Horse Renders Here!

View attachment 53695
Working on a hippogryph and thought I wanted to see if I could adapt the head to fit the cat for a griphon. Initially thought the head was too big but I think it has to be that size... is actually as long as the horse head.
This will be a geograft or even just a snug fit, as I intend to add feathers so the transition won't be visible much. Considering the bird legs... not yet sure how to do them. Might just be a graft for the hoofpart with adaptation of the horse leg length. I think the cannon needs to be shorter for the bird and the forearm longer. Although thinking about where to stop with the feathers and whether they might work as cloth sim.
Well that's something you don't see every day! Nice, creative work!

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
"Despoiler of Gardens" -- HW Horse, 3 Raven Court, Raven's Rest. The moonlight effect is Poser lights, plus the tree in the "Raven's Rest" set.
house & horse 4.png

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
One of my "Snowy Woods" backgrounds. And the HW Big Cat with similarily spotted buddy, the Kitty Pony.
snowy_horse.jpg

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
The Seahorse. It's with a background I originally did for something else (not posted here). Background: Bryce, Ron's Underwater Air, RDNA under water plants (corals, anemones, and a couple others), and I think the fish were from an old pack over at DAZ3D.
smaller_seahorse.jpg