• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
I'm liking the last version too. You might check on DeviantArt I think Joe Pingleton possibly has a few tutorials on the dark shadows if you want to check them out on his DA page.
I think I am getting an idea how things work. The last one looks pretty realistic. I think it might even be possible to add dirt. The mane doesn't quite work it's too close to the neck and getting covered by the coat but I think this is the way to go.

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Title: My Best Friend (Daz horse and Hivewire mane combination).
My Best Friend 101z.jpg

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
WOW guys some amazing stuff going on here!! LOL I should visit more often!! Awesome Griffin @JOdel ! @FreyrStrongart Gorgeous movement and outfit and AWE.................... Love your little Unicorn guy!! :balloon03:

Well had to have a play with a new item with fallish colors too.

Arklight
View attachment 52116
Created With: HiveWire Horse, CWRW's Fallow Deer coat texture, Liver Chestnut Mane and Tail, Lisa's Botanicals Daylily, Windmill for Lisa's Botanicals Daylily, Pointed Eye for Lisa's Botanicals Daylily, Fairy Flower II with custom textures Arki's Orchid Wings, BG is in the Dance of the Flowers Wings expansion set

Also can't believe West World Bath House is getting top billing over at Daz in the faves scroll featuring the HiveWire Horse!

The bathhouse is way to hot for me early in the morning. Need another coffee now :whistling: