• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Title: Beachcombers
Beach Combers 2101z.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Credits:

HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
CWRW Leopard Appaloosas for the HiveWire Horse by CWRW at HiveWire3D

CWRW Whitetail Buck by CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Mule Deer by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D (also available at Renderosity)
HiveWire Antler Pack by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D

HiveWire Big Dog by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & Sparky at HiveWire3D (also at Renderosity)
Coat Colors for the HiveWire Big Dog Set 2 by Flint_Hawk & CWRW at HiveWire3D

Songbird ReMix (Cardinal) by BLRender & Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Ron's Powder by deviney at DAZ
Flinks Instant Meadow 2-Winter 3 by Flink at Renderosity
Winter Wonder 2004 by LaurieS at DAZ
Winter Wilderness by Tuesday at DAZ
Public Domain Photo from Stock Free Images
Public Domain Photo from Pexels
Fantasy Mystic Backgrounds by vanda51 - Vanda Mata at Renderosity

High Spirits
High Spirits.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
I love this spotted dog!

Credits:

HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
CWRW Blanket Appaloosas for the HiveWire Horse by CWRW at HiveWire3D

HiveWire Big Dog by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & Sparky at HiveWire3D (also at Renderosity)
Coat Colors for the HiveWire Big Dog Set 2 by Flint_Hawk & CWRW at HiveWire3D

Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 1 (Giant Leopard Moth) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Cherry Trees by Lisa Botanicals-Lisa Buckalew at HiveWire3D
Cone Flowers by Lisa Botanicals-Lisa Buckalew at HiveWire3D

Legends of Fantasy by Susan Justice (formerly McKivergan) at Renderosity
Fairytale Thicket by Susan Justice AKA Sveva at Renderosity

Spotted Dream
Spotted Dream.jpg

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
Beautiful art here...Don't think I can actually compete with that but here is a first preview of my hippogryph

Friends3.jpg

HiveWireHorse with the CWRW Belgian Texture
Peantarra's Woods Moduls
First Bastion's Layered Rocks
Dimension Theory's Cluud creator
Twix character
Arki's Orchid wings
dForce Saul Hair
Shadow Thief
Slide3d's FC Boots
3d Univers' Feathered Wings

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I like the feathery tail, and the head and face are beautiful. If it's possible to raise the "elbow" of the front legs, the proportions of the front legs would be a bit more bird -like. But that may be outside the range of what works.

I think I'd also try to see if the color/skin of the foot could continue up the forearm to where the feather puff at the "elbow"covers it, and continue the color of the upper "arm down to cover the elbow. That incremental tan color calls attention to itself, but not in a good way.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Beautiful art here...Don't think I can actually compete with that but here is a first preview of my hippogryph

View attachment 55798
HiveWireHorse with the CWRW Belgian Texture
Peantarra's Woods Moduls
First Bastion's Layered Rocks
Dimension Theory's Cluud creator
Twix character
Arki's Orchid wings
dForce Saul Hair
Shadow Thief
Slide3d's FC Boots
3d Univers' Feathered Wings
Looking really good, umm isn't it the Griffon that has the eagle front feet? I thought Hippogriff's had the paws of a lion

Never mind, I got my ends mixed up lol

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Speaking of which... If this uses a geograft, if the join area was somewhere behind the shoulder area in the torso, would it also work with the big cat to make a Gryffon? It would need scaling, but I'm pretty sure that the polys of the horse and big cat might be similar enough that a viable join area might be available.

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
Speaking of which... If this uses a geograft, if the join area was somewhere behind the shoulder area in the torso, would it also work with the big cat to make a Gryffon? It would need scaling, but I'm pretty sure that the polys of the horse and big cat might be similar enough that a viable join area might be available.
Well the head is one element, the feet are another one. The head only goes down to the neck area. I will try to create a griphon with this head, using a slightly shorter beak though. I don't think geografting works with the lion though. Not without a lot of fiddling anyway. However, the part where the head connects to the neck can be enlarged a little, so that the feathers go over the joint. I will create a preset so people can just load the griphon with one click and don't have to bother about this bit. The feet... I will have to see how that works out :p

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
The big draft horses, like this Belgian, have a beauty all their own.

Credits:

HiveWire Draft Horse by CG Cubed, Christopher Creek Art & CWRW at HiveWire3D
CWRW Ultra Textures for the HiveWire Horse Pack 1 by CWRW at HiveWire3D

Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 1 (Regal Moth) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

3D Scenery-Sandy Retreat by ShaaraMuse3D and HWW0 at Renderosity
DRTreeSet201204 by Raul Lunia (Dinoraul) at Renderosity
Cosmos by Traveler at RDNA
Autumn Fern by Traveler at RDNA
Legends of Fantasy by Susan Justice (formerly McKivergan) at Renderosity
3D Scenery-Mystic Red Lands by ShaaraMuse3D and HWW0 at Renderosity
Autumn Whispers by Susan Justice (formerly McKivergan) at Renderosity
Autumn Thicket by Susan Justice (formerly McKivergan) at Renderosity

Strength & Beauty
Strength & Beauty.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
This Appaloosa feels as wild and free as a hawk in flight!

Credits:

HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D at HiveWire3D

SBRM Birds of Prey Vol 3 - Hawks of the New World (Red-tailed Hawk ) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Indian Grass by Lisa Botanicals at HiveWire3D

Atmospheric Overlays - Fog and Rain by Antje Darling and Bez Boardman at Renderosity
Old Paper Sheets by Anna Biala at Renderosity
Nature's Miscellany - Abstract Natural Backgrounds by Elle Arden Images - Elle Walby at Renderosity

Call of the Red-tailed Hawk
Call of the Red-tailed Hawk.jpg

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
This Appaloosa feels as wild and free as a hawk in flight!

Credits:

HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D at HiveWire3D

SBRM Birds of Prey Vol 3 - Hawks of the New World (Red-tailed Hawk ) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Indian Grass by Lisa Botanicals at HiveWire3D

Atmospheric Overlays - Fog and Rain by Antje Darling and Bez Boardman at Renderosity
Old Paper Sheets by Anna Biala at Renderosity
Nature's Miscellany - Abstract Natural Backgrounds by Elle Arden Images - Elle Walby at Renderosity

Call of the Red-tailed Hawk
View attachment 55902
That is so beautiful. Love how you keep everything in those brown tones ans till achieve such a feeling of color.