• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Carey

Extraordinary
An oldie but a goody!! LOL and funny thing is I'm looking at this image from last year's calendar printed on my wall.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

All Hallow's Eve
View attachment 31845
Products Used: HiveWire Horse, Freisian coat texture,CWRW's Poses for the HW Horse, CWRW's MNT 3, LoREZ Crow, SilverKey Bats, RDNA Bat Scatter Curious Grasses and Vines, RDNA winter shrubs and Fall Foliage, Wings and BG Done in photoshop
great scene, would stick around but being haunted by bad renders past right now...lol

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Gypsy Blossoms
GB Small.jpg

Products Used: HiveWire Horse, Draft Horse Breed, Gypsy Vanner Morph for HiveWire Draft Horse and Foal (Hopefully Soon!), CWRW's MNT 3, CWRW's Poses for the HiveWire Horse Pack 1,, Thoroughbred Coat texture Tweaked a little with Auto Color in PS, Unicorn Horn, Melidae Crown Blossoms, Essence Sets, BG image is several different ones layered and run through filter forge for effect.

Last edited:

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Gypsy Blossoms
View attachment 32057
Products Used: HiveWire Horse, Draft Horse Breed, Gypsy Vanner Morph for HiveWire Draft Horse and Foal, (Hopefully Soon!), Thoroughbred Coat texture Tweaked a little with Auto Color in PS, Unicorn Horn, Melidae Crown Blossoms, Essence Sets, BG image is several different ones layered and run through filter forge for effect.

Gorgeous render. Nice piece of art.

Yeah baby!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks guys!! =) I really appreciate your delightful comments!! :)
This is an earlier piece that I have been playing around with in Filter Forge photo effects! Soo many different effects! I hope you like the results! I think it came out quite well!

My Friend Flicka
Filter Forge Version
My Friend Flicka987.jpg

Original
My Friend Flicka.jpg

My Friend Flicka875987.jpg My Friend Flicka875987sfd.jpg My Friend Flicka875987fg copy.jpg
Products Used: HiveWire Horse, Unicorn for the HiveWire horse, Dreamers Pale Horse Coat textures, Moonbeam1212's Autumn Roses, CWRW's MNT3, CWRW's Pose Pack 1 for the HiveWire Horse, Lisa's botanicals Asiatic Lilies, Jungle Heat for Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lilies, Butterflies are from Vue butterfly scatter recolored to suit the scene.

Thanks for Viewing!!:)

Last edited:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Looking good Rae!! I like the highlights in the last one!

Sugar Plum Fairy
Mar copy.jpg

Products Used: Hivewire Horse, Bubbles Custom morph, Unicorn Coat Texture, CWRWs MNT3, Wings are painted in PhotoShop and part of a pack at fantasy attic, Roses are Moonbeam1212, Lisa's Bell flowers, Curious Grasses and Vines, Star brushes by Patlash, and my own fairy decos.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I've been working on these snowflake designs over the last couple of months.
Snowflake
Snowflakes2.jpg

Products Used: Hivewire Horse, Growing up Thoroughbred for the Hivewire Horse and Foal, CWR's MNT 3, Winged Horse for the Hivewire Horse, Unicorn Coat Texture and Horn BG image is created in Filter Forge.

Last edited: