• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
lol - the forum sometimes does double posts. We elves come in and delete them but sometimes they're seen before we do ;). Just deleted the duplicate, but there WERE 2 images so maybe it was appropriate? ;)

Carey

Extraordinary
lol - the forum sometimes does double posts. We elves come in and delete them but sometimes they're seen before we do ;). Just deleted the duplicate, but there WERE 2 images so maybe it was appropriate? ;)
that's okay I seem to have forgotten english...lol

luannemarie

Busy Bee
A Drink.
A Drink 101z.jpg

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Great renders everyone! I love seeing your ideas and stories come to life.

Carey

Extraordinary
Looking good Rae!! I like the highlights in the last one!

Sugar Plum Fairy
View attachment 32239
Products Used: Hivewire Horse, Bubbles Custom morph, Unicorn Coat Texture, CWRWs MNT3, Wings are painted in PhotoShop and part of a pack at fantasy attic, Roses are Moonbeam1212, Lisa's Bell flowers, Curious Grasses and Vines, Star brushes by Patlash, and my own fairy decos.
love this!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
@Carey love your sense of humor in your renders these last two are very witty!! =)
@luannemarie gorgeous renders the detail on the first one is incredible and love the hair you have used there, and the second one reminds me of my niece!! Exceptional work!!

Ok, got the wagon harness fit on the Gypsy Vanner morph. I will be including this fit with the morphs. I know I need to put Dawn or Dusk in there , but not quite sure what attire they should have and where some might be located.
Pied Piper
Wagon GV2 copy.jpg

Products Used: Hivewire Horse, Gypsy Vanner for the HiveWire Draft Horse and Foal, HiveWire Gypsy Wagon, Lisa's Botanicals Curious Grasses and vines, BG image is Woodland MPC .
GV.jpg

Last edited: