• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
That is stunning and would look great on the Carousel I'm doing.
Have it, the Unicorn and the HW Horse with my Bejeweled for Harry all together on the carousel for a great fantasy look.
I'm doing a few fantasy textures for the carousel now. :D

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
That is stunning and would look great on the Carousel I'm doing.
Have it, the Unicorn and the HW Horse with my Bejeweled for Harry all together on the carousel for a great fantasy look.
I'm doing a few fantasy textures for the carousel now. :D
My thoughts exactly on the carousel !! =) He would look gorgeous bejeweled. I did use your bejeweled mane on the image with the hair and Daio's showoff mane pose. I have tried the bejeweled textures already and they fit fine on the Harry portion the things you would have to worry about are the geografted areas and the textures.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Oh wow! That seahorse is way cool! Can't wait to see that in the store!

Lots of very cool Harry renders here!

Here is a simple black on black study using the HW Friesian and Classic Tack in iray.
Gorgeous!! Love the Iray settings on him. ........... really wish and I know you are way busy we had them for the Gypsy Vanner! I'm doing a quick fix to get the coat textures to render in Iray.

FreyrStrongart is pretty close on having him completed.

Last edited:

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Title: Fresian
Fresian 101z.jpg

VortigensBane

Busy Bee
I just had a devilishly clever idea... by painting weight maps onto Harry's mane, tail, and forelocks, I can have a dynamic mane, tail, and forelocks which react with other objects in the scene :) :) :)

First test render, just to prove the concept works, even though my weight maps still need some work...
dforce mane.jpg

The best part is you can still pose the mane after running the simulation, if you want to make it curly, or something like that.

VortigensBane

Busy Bee
I forgot to say... the previous test was with the new dForce engine. I've tried using the Poser's Cloth room and VWD before, but this was the first time that I don't need to re-set up the hair each time.

Carey

Extraordinary
This beautiful background provides a great setting for this Andalusian to dance!

Credits:

HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Horse - Friesian by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
CWRW Ultra Textures for the HiveWire Horse Pack 1 by CWRW at HiveWire3D

Bell Flower by Lisa Botanicals with Ombre Prism Textures by Napalmarsenal at HiveWire3D
Dance of the Flowers Wings Expansion Set by Napalmarsenal at HiveWire3D

Dancing In The Flowers
View attachment 26981
beautiful

Carey

Extraordinary
This is one of my very favorite pictures! When I originally created it, I used the fawns that are free from Lyne. But I was tempted to do it again with the mini horse foal I made using the HiveWire Horse.

Credits:

HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Foal by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Horse - Arabian by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Shetland Pony by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Quarter Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D

Songbird Remix Hawaii (Akipola au) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire 3D

Lisa's Botanicals Cherry Tree by LisasBotanicals at HiveWire 3D

Fairy Blossoms
View attachment 26982
oh boy, quite an eye full