• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
The Black Stallion
CWRW

The Black Stallion

HW Arabian, HW Horse
Caption
I re-watched the movie "The Black Stallion" over this past weekend and had forgotten what a visually stunning movie it was. It inspired me to to this piece on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
Yes, that movie is just visually stunning, and how I loved the Walter Farley books as a kid. I think your work often captures that wild and regal beauty that the movie and books celebrated

When I was in the 4th grade I checked The Black Stallion book out of the school library so many times, the librarian pulled me aside to inform me that it was a book written for boys and to recommend that I check other books out. I did choose other books but since we could check out more than one book I also chose to re-read about The Black again and again and again. LOL

Glad random media brought this up... great memory- both of the movie and the book!!!!

Media information

Album
CWRW HW Horse Artwork
Added by
CWRW
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Image metadata

Filename