• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Our real life pets

jonrea

Eager
Contributing Artist
They are big dogs 50KG plus each, the horses are full sized to my untrained eye ;) They live in a field near the back of my house though the pic was taken in the summer :)

Jon

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Sorry to hear that Alphina Nova Star :( (I could never get them to last more than a year, but they were pet shop ones so I don't know how old to begin with)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
My Betta died on me which is sad

Very sorry, Alphina.

Bettas generally only have a lifespan of about 2 to 2 1/2 years. Ours is VERY old, being in our house for 3 years, and who knows how old he was when we first got him. (He was part of a centerpiece arrangement on our table for a company Christmas party... and I fell in love with the little stinker... so they let us take him home. LOL)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
I'm getting very jealous of all the lovely furbabies. So beautiful. I really love your shepherds, Jon, don't think Ghost would be a goer in my dinghy but ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
James and Jon, sweet kitties and puppies...

Vaskania, gave me a chuckle also...you want to count him, then it's okay with me!

Szark

Awesome
Yeah it isn't often I see a Shep that size in the UK. I know there are some but I have seen many bigger Sheps in NZ many moons ago. Man Ghost is a beast beside those horse and by the looks quite balanced. Yes I am a big Cesar Millan fan which shows in my two woofers. These two have had such a positive affect on unbalanced dogs that they meet every morning walk. The amount of comments we have had regarding how our two meet other dogs and react just blows me away. We must be doing something right. The only thing I don't do that Cesar does is use any physical correction. Those who know what he does will understand what I mean and that doesn't mean I disagree with those harmless taps, Each to their own.

Last edited:

Dylan

Eager
Lots of lovely pet pictures posted recently. I'm getting error messages when I try to post mine, but I will try again over the Easter weekend.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Cant wait Dylan, especially if the pix are of you cute avatar :) (I think max size is 1600 x 1600 and 1 mb, that might be your problem if you are trying to upload big images)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Here is Cabinet Kitty.

Cabinet Kitty.jpg

My five month old kitten discovered today she can leap from the kitchen counters to the top of the kitchen cabinets. I wouldn't have believed if I hadn't been standing in the kitchen when she lept from the counter to the top of the cabinets! I couldn't figure out how she was getting there since I had coolers on top of the refrigerator, but now I'm at a loss as to how on earth I can keep her from the top of the cabinets. Guess it's time to invest in something that's a stronger deterrent for her jumping onto the counters in the first place. The plastic containers lining the edge of the counter no longer spooks her when she knocks them off, and the citrus spray on paper towels scent fades too quickly to discourage her from stalking the counter top.