• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Members Mugs (Mugshots)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I don't know, it sort of looks like SuperBat to me. ~ducks and runs out of the room before getting smacked~

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Great photos folks! :) Dylan, Marley has really grown.
Hope everyone had a great Holiday Season! :)
Welcome to 2016!!!

Welcome back Rick! I'm still getting used to everyone's new avatars so didn't recognize you right away! So nice to have our forums back!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'd say my avatar is me in digital form too, except I never wore quite that much eye makeup in my youth. ;)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
My avatar is me too!

Ok. Not really. It's Brielo of course! Although, more accurately, Lady Brielo since I pulled her from my Lady Brielo piece. Harry is only a vague shadow beneath her feet here.

Maybe one day my hair will be as white / silver as hers.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
me and my daughter 2001.jpg

This is the real me, circa 2001. This is my favorite picture of me and my daughter. The identical look on our faces is priceless.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
That's a very cute baby and you both look like you want to decamera the photographer.

I can't sleep.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
LOL Rokket ! Gotta give people time to look at the thread ;). Great picture - nice to "meet" you. And your daughter's adorable!! Yeah, love the looks :)

Rokket

Dances with Bees
LOL Rokket ! Gotta give people time to look at the thread ;). Great picture - nice to "meet" you. And your daughter's adorable!! Yeah, love the looks :)
Yeah, I posted this pic when most people were sleeping. I was just having a little fun. Self-deprecating humor is my strong suit! I poke more fun at myself than any 10 people can.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
That's a very cute baby and you both look like you want to decamera the photographer.

I can't sleep.
The photographer was my wife. The first year of my daughter's life she took about 10,000 pictures of her. That's no exaggeration! But my daughter is a ham, and you can tell in a lot of the pictures taken of her, even as a baby, she was posing!

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Thank you! I am very proud of my whole family. I feel so blessed that I have two very healthy kids who are well behaved and doing well in school. I have a loving wife who is taking very good care of them. Sometimes a person can take those things for granted. When I see the problems that even members of my own family have, I realize just how blessed I am.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Awwwww :) Love that! I kinda figured it was your wife who was taking the pic.

And I also knew you were kidding about scaring everyone away. ;)