• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Members Mugs (Mugshots)

Dylan

Eager
Well I entered my location and saved it, but it isn't showing under my avatar. That is unless others can see it?

Rick

Eager
Great photos folks! :) Dylan, Marley has really grown.
Hope everyone had a great Holiday Season! :)
Welcome to 2016!!!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
{{HUG}}
Well I entered my location and saved it, but it isn't showing under my avatar. That is unless others can see it?
I'd bet you're using the standard HiveWire theme. For some reason, certain things like the stuff under your avatar are only showing up when you use the blackened green theme.

Here's how to change themes

How to Change Styles (themes) | HiveWire 3D Community

Welcome to 2016!!!
RICK! Welcome back and Happy New Year :). Love your sig line :)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
So fun to have our Mugshots back!! I missed them!

So I got to finally get around to take some pix of my boys playing in thee snow- have even more snow now! The bay Tom is actually our base bay Harry and the orange Flash is my Red Dunskin for Harry:)

Laurie

FlashSnow1215a.jpg

FlashSnow1215b.jpg
TomSnow1215a.jpg

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
(the only forum home in the world I feel SAFE uploading photos of me!)
LynePortrait403d.jpg

MANY YEARS AGO, BEFORE HEALTH GOT WORSE... me and my pastel painting....and...

LyneAt60.jpg

About 5 years ago, cut other person out, so it's "just me"!
A little older, a little grayer and if I am honest, which I am - TOO honest,
I am "allergic" to mascara, so the only post touch up was to add the nice eyelash
make up I used to wear before my health went SO wonky....ah aging...not fun!

(can't type much at all, over did it last few days, enjoying this thread so much!)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
WOW Lyne, that pastel painting is gorgeous!! And you're not too bad looking either. ;)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
:yeahthat:

Lovely pastel, lovely photos, lovely you!! I think I recall the 2nd image from the old forum :) Thanks for bringing it back!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Welcome back Rick!:happyflip::happydance::inverted::grouphug:

Love the horses Laurie...

Lovely photos Lyne, aren't you clever I love your horses! Take care of yourself...

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Thanks, *blush*... I did horses in REAL soft pastels years before home computers became a reality. :)