• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Members Mugs (Mugshots)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Thanks for reposting these great photos Chris. All those food pics from when you stayed with Ken and Rhonda are making me hungry. ;)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
FF & Alpha - great to really see you both again :). FF, you look AMAZING!

Chris, thanks for putting these up again. (ugh, though I hate that picture of me!)

Ken's sure got the gourmet chef thing going there - those seriously look too pretty to eat! Love Ken's chef hat ;)

Definitely a theme here, everyone...fooooooooood.

When we have our Skype meetings, Lisa & I often get to hear about all the yummies that Paul & Chris are eating, lol!! I've learned to have SOMETHING I can munch on handy so I don't get too hungry ;)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
This is my mom and me ... possibly in 1952 or it may have been 1953. I'm terrible at guessing how old babies are! And there is no date on the back of the photo.

Mom and Me.jpg

This is my new baby, Tsuki. She was born about October 3, 2015.
0106161840b_HDR.jpg

Limnery

New-Bee
What great pictures of everyone!

Satira, the one of you and your mom is just gorgeous, and Tsuki is darling.

Dylan, what a great guy Marley is!

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Nice pics, Satira & Dylan.

Marley looks like he had a great holiday :), and Tsuki is precious!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Wonderful...I will have to pull out and post some photos of vesper also! Great images Satira and Dylan.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks all.

Wow Dylan! Marley has gotten HUGE! I had no idea those guys got so big. Or is the neighbor's daughter one of the wee folk :D

Miss B

CV-BEE
Wow Satira, that is one great photo of you and your mom!!! I'm also loving the one of Tsuki, she is such a sweetie. :)

Dylan

Eager
Thanks all.

Wow Dylan! Marley has gotten HUGE! I had no idea those guys got so big. Or is the neighbor's daughter one of the wee folk :D

It's a both of both Satira. Staffy's have big wide heads and chests, but are only up to 17" high at the shoulders, which makes their big heads look bigger. Also, the girl is only 15 years old, thin build and I think 5' tall.

NG Artplay

Eager
Contributing Artist
How great to see the faces behind all the power and strength in this organization. Thank you to all and so nice to see you. I don't have new images of myself as I just don't take photos anymore. Most are more than a few years old. I do, however, have one from 2 years ago in Cancuun. 16 people got together for a surprise 60th birthday party for a friend. I'll share it here.

brianMeBeach.jpg

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
oh, what a great picture, NG - bet you had a blast, too!!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Great photo NG. Maybe one day I'll take a photo of me standing in front of the Pacific Ocean. Or ... more likely, a photo of the Pacific Ocean with me on the backside side of the camera. I'm really not much for taking photos and even less so of having photos taken of me. The camera has never liked me.

Dylan

Eager
Very nice picture NG, wherever it was taken. I wonder if there is a setting in our profiles that we can show what country or location we live in?

Miss B

CV-BEE
Very nice picture NG, wherever it was taken. I wonder if there is a setting in our profiles that we can show what country or location we live in?
Hey Dylan, there's a place on your Personal Details page in your Profile called "Location". That's where you would type it, and it'll show up at the bottom under your avatar.