• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP MEC4D - Creations for Dawn 2 and Dusk 2 , work in progress

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Happy New Year 2022 to you beautiful people , wishing you above all , a lot of good health as that is the most important thing money can't buy .
May all your dreams and resolutions come true in 2022
We just got 365 new days and 365 new chances to make it happen.

Warm hugs
Cath

Last edited:

xyer0

Brilliant
Thanks so much, and Happy New Year to you, dear Cath, and all of the wonderful artists here! Light defeats darkness simply by shining. Come on you raver, you seer of visions, come on you painter, you piper, you prisoner, and shine! Shine on you crazy diamonds!

unreal

Noteworthy
IMG_0706.jpg

Happy 2022, from Sydney :)

Dawn 2 in 2022. Too cool.

It's already better than last year!

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Light defeats darkness simply by shining. Come on you raver, you seer of visions, come on you painter, you piper, you prisoner, and shine! Shine on you crazy diamonds!
Thank you , I love your quote , powerful , that what I am trying to tell myself for the last months , thankfully finally starting work on Monday full time , I am ready for making it the best year ever ! Highly motivated already and hungry for 3D lol

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I hope it's not. I plan to live forever (So far, so good). Heaps more years.

However, I hope 2022 is the better than all past years.
Hmmm, I wasn't really considering the future, just the years we've spent on Earth since birth. ;)

Anyway, you're right, as I'd like to live at least another 20 years, but we have to take it 1 year (or is that 1 day) at a time.

unreal

Noteworthy
Hmmm, I wasn't really considering the future, just the years we've spent on Earth since birth. ;)

Anyway, you're right, as I'd like to live at least another 20 years, but we have to take it 1 year (or is that 1 day) at a time.
True dat :) The only years that may be counted are those that have happened. Kind of like money. And you know that they say: time is money :)

I'm sure Einstein (and the rest of the theoretical physics department) used to get drunk and make all sorts of "time = money" proofs at The Alchemist and Barrister. They probably got into arguments with the Math Department. You know what a low opinion Mathematicians have of *any* science "Math is truth" and such. As for Engineering, it's on par with cavemen hitting stones with sticks. Amusing, at best.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Isaac Newton used to believe geometric shapes had magical, supernatural, and perhaps even divine powers. I wish I knew that when I was studying geometry, because it would had been much more exciting.

xyer0

Brilliant
Isaac Newton used to believe geometric shapes had magical, supernatural, and perhaps even divine powers. I wish I knew that when I was studying geometry, because it would had been much more exciting.
Newton was a Freemason. All higher Freemasons believe that now. Squaring the Circle = The Great Work = Building the Temple = The New World Order