• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP MEC4D - Creations for Dawn 2 and Dusk 2 , work in progress

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Well dang, got unsubscribed to the thread again. Good to see your lovely face in the forum, Cath!
Thank you so much Alisa ! happy to be back :inlove:
I feel little rusty after so long break and have nothing new to share , but no news are a good news right now.
Waiting for the 2022 3D "tsunami" :p it is going to be a very busy and productive year. !

I noticed that the notifications only works if you visit more often , after so long absent from the forum I got zero notifications of any activity but still subscribed to all my threads and now it works again . ;)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I seem to remember one of the forums doing that years ago, but don't recall which site it was, either the old Renderosity forum, or possibly RDNA's forum back in the day.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
I don't got any notifications from today or yesterday after my reply , nothing about new posts in this thread , that is first time for me . Nothing under my Bell notification or email . Weird ...
:confused: still subscribed to the thread

Miss B

CV-BEE
I think the Bell notifications are only for "Likes", not necessarily posts that folks have made in a thread. Oh, and also when a post/thread (or posts/threads) are moved to a new location on the forum.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
I think the Bell notifications are only for "Likes", not necessarily posts that folks have made in a thread. Oh, and also when a post/thread (or posts/threads) are moved to a new location on the forum.
Not only for likes , I got Bell notification about your reply .

DanaTA

Distinguished
Nobody mentioned that Sharri Lewis also had Cecil, the Seasick Sea Serpent.

I always depend on the bell notifications to see new posts. It always works for me that way.

Dana

Miss B

CV-BEE
Not only for likes , I got Bell notification about your reply .
Ahhhh, OK. I use the Latest Posts column on the right side of the forum more often then the Bell notifications, but then again, a reply to one of my posts is different than a "new" post I haven't read yet that isn't in reply to one of mine.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Ahhhh, OK. I use the Latest Posts column on the right side of the forum more often then the Bell notifications, but then again, a reply to one of my posts is different than a "new" post I haven't read yet that isn't in reply to one of mine.
I understand , Bell notification is more for post you already interacted with or watching it or where tagged in, and you can setup your preferences there . I do check the other as well from time to time to see what's new .