• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP MEC4D - Creations for Dawn 2 and Dusk 2 , work in progress

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Ok here as far I go for today ... little teaser
Now time for me to play in the real kitchen lol hungry!!! it is dinner time !

Screenshot 2021-05-21 174953.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-21 182040.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-05-21 182040.jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 149
  • Screenshot 2021-05-21 181701.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-05-21 181701.jpg
    432 KB · Views: 124
  • Screenshot 2021-05-21 181346.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-05-21 181346.jpg
    389.8 KB · Views: 131

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
@MEC4D
Really love the details on this cute guy.
:balloon03:
Thank you , once the final D2 rig is here it gonna be some work with all the JCMs especially on the feet/toes and hands/fingers and of course the face , and btw Koko is for Dawn 2 and she is a female, but not going to the level because I would need probably to put bra on her for the promos lol the chest morph will be there for your discretion , and of course a baby chimp and the male after with the time.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Amazing.... are you getting tired of all these superlatives? You deserve them!
People usually getting hated for that by sad little people , I don't like to be on a pedestal or in a center of attention , I am very quiet person and like to be alone with my Art as much I can., I don't really need validation , I am not that type of person , but on the other side I am very confident in things I am doing .
I just trying to push the limits , not for applause but to inspire myself and others
set the bar a little higher as I believe everything is possible and everyone can make it !
You can find it already amazing , but I am already thinking how to make it better, an Artist is never finished with it's work, he or she just abandons it at some point .
Thank you ! I like to surprise the viewers with something good and see their reactions in the process of making things so you know what you really getting , or I can go back to my hole and come back after 6 months with my mystery product trying to convince everyone to spend their money on it with some promo. I just hope you enjoy watching the process of making it as I enjoy creating it !
:balloon03:

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
I think a lot of us love seeing the process. Both you and Chris have been so wonderful in sharing it with us!

I got hooked on this site when he made his thread on how harry the horse came to be... and then watching all the animals he morphed from the horse.
Yes Harry the Horse first thread , I think it make thing more personal and valuable when you witnessing the part of the creation , and for me always inspiring !

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
and btw Koko is for Dawn 2 and she is a female,
Send her my apologise :inlove: And I correct, amazing details on this pretty female :balloon03:

People usually getting hated for that by sad little people
I have to say I usually don't give a sh....when little people hate out of jealousy. Does not matter what you do, haters gonna hate anyway.
Your creation's are awesome. And I am certain that all of your creations which you show here, will boost the D2 acceptance.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Send her my apologise :inlove: And I correct, amazing details on this pretty female :balloon03:
Aww you too cute AG :inlove: thank you
And I am certain that all of your creations which you show here, will boost the D2 acceptance.
it is not just the acceptance , it need to generate profit for all people involved , or it will make no sense to be continued.
Once things moving forward I am going to work back on D2's since right now I am literally stuck as everyone else with the progress .
I am going to work on the HW Animals for now and make some add on for it as there is a huge room for improvements.

I will post here some progress on the next project maybe tonight so tune in !
Thanks AG :inlove: I like the way you look on things and are straight forward with your opinions in none shady ways ..

Last edited:

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
it is not just the acceptance , it need to generate profit for all people involved , or it will make no sense to be continued.
I am absolute sure you will make profit. D2 has many fans. People know the quality of your stuff. I have several items from your DAZ store and for some I even pay the full price e, because I missed the release sale, but don't want to wishlist it and wait till the next sale.
I am going to work on the HW Animals for now and make some add on for it as there is a huge room for improvements.
Animals are always great. Or Aliens, Orks, Goblins.....:D I know I get shameless .

Thanks AG :inlove: I like the way you look on things and are straight forward with your opinions in none shady ways ..
I like straight forward. When you ask me for my honest opinion, be prepared to receive it. :inlove:
And i hate to waste my time on things I can not change. Like the opinion from negative and toxic people. I stay away from them.