• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lully's Hw Products

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yep...very pleased Dawn. Not that it every stopped me if it was something I really wanted and it was Poser only. I'm so glad the exchange rate is continuing to go up!

Last edited:

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
New dress in store,
Dynamics 21 for Dawn - Regency Frills

Dynamics 21 for Dawn - Regency Frills - A Lully 3D Creation

Regency Frills is part of a clothing collection for HiveWire 3D's Dawn. Each new pack in the series comes with a bonus pack of 114 .mt5 materials (50 new ones added to the 64 in packs 1-20) that will work with each outfit.

the 50 new materials compliment the original 64, included mainly sheers and corduroys, see store page for previews,

Compatible with Poser only
I have not personally tested the dress in DAZ studio with lola69's script, so it's a case of Caveat Emptor.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Such a beautiful dress and stunning promo images, Dawn!

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Thanks Lisa, one of these days I am gonna make one of my dynamics for real, although it will look like a giant tent on me, especially after the amount of chocolate I've eaten today :oops::whistling::x3:;)

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
So beautiful, Dawn, and from one of my favourite periods :)
Me too, I love empire lines, very flattering to a fuller figure, I had an empire dress a few years back, wore it till it was ribbons, loved it

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Dang, Lisa - that's what I was gonna say...so I'll say it anyway -

Stunning!!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Gorgeous!! I have to buy this asap... I simply can NOT resist your clothes!!