• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lully's Hw Products

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Love the Gen3 set Dawn...
Looks great Pen, and I see my Iray shader factory, :) how you getting along with that, I noticed you mentioned something about my dotty dress, i forgot to let you know that there is a chart in the folder where the readme is that gives you the companion files, so if you had a shine pattern you know where to look for the transparency one (although I have in most parts kept the numbering the same) the shine patterns i think have the bump already applied so you just need to set the diffuse colour, then add shine pattern and colour if you don't want it silver/white, then alter the bump strength if you want it more/less and then add the transparencies.
if you need any help just shout us a PM as I do miss stuff on the forums. :(
Loving it Dawn...thanks for the hint I'll check it out. I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Cybrea

A quick render with the LIE makeup on G3F, mixed up a few different elements.
Iray Shader factory on the clothes.

lie-g3f.png

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Nice one Cybrea...I just bought that along with a few other bits and pieces that I've been waiting for like Monica from VW. Haven't had a chance to download it yet let along play with it.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
oh pretty!

I've never used LIE before, oh boy, another thing I need to learn! :p

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
oh I have only just seen all this, why am I not getting any alerts for a thread I started, :cry:
Lovely renders cy, :)
Rae, LIE are layers that go over the original texture base and any LIE shader pre-sets you do after the first layer on top of the first layer, and you pile them up, or keep them simple with one or two.

.... right off to sort out my alerts, its not on my list!... just gotta work out how,lol
edit to add, I'm watching the thread but not on my alerts list?

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
New in store, Lully's LIE Makeups for Dawn

Lully's LIE Makeups for Dawn - A Lully 3D Creation

An assortment of shadows, eyeliners, lip colours, blushes and face paints/adornments for Dawn. Layer them for a dramatic effect or just use one or two for a more subtle everyday look. Compatible with DAZ Studio only

What's Included & Features

• LIE shader presets (.duf)
    • 5 Blushes
    • 24 Face Paints
    • 2 Lip Bases
    • 1 Lip Edge for Dawn Default
    • 10 Lip shades in light and strong tones
    • 10 Lip Centres
    • 10 Lip Liners
    • 6 Eyeshadow bases
    • 1 concealer (cream base which also extends slightly below lower lid)
    • 4 Brow highlights
    • 4 Eyelid highlights
    • 2 Eye socket shadows
    • 7 Eyeshadow options in 15 colours
    • Promo Presets - 8 Eyeshadow combinations
    • Promo Presets - 6 Full Face combinations
    • 15 Winged Eyeliner Options
Comes with preset options for all Promotional images
Works in Iray and 3Delight on Dawn and Dawn SE figures

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Soooo is this something that only DS does? Of course I love it, but.... :geek: being I only use Poser...:oops:

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
yeah sorry Lyne, it's a DAZ thing only, the LIE script is not in Poser, although there is something called layers in the new ppro11, but not sure its in the standard poser and it wont work in earlier versions than the latest, :confused:

having said that not sure the layers thing is the same? double:confused::confused:

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
yeah sorry Lyne, it's a DAZ thing only, the LIE script is not in Poser, although there is something called layers in the new ppro11, but not sure its in the standard poser and it wont work in earlier versions than the latest, :confused:
having said that not sure the layers thing is the same? double:confused::confused:
Layers are in both versions but work on materials level, not on maps level. Something like this pack can be done via EzSkin3 overlay option.

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
that's good to know phdubrov. I will probably look into learning that at some point but not at the present time, I have piles and piles of projects, I cant fit another one in :confused: