• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lully's Hw Products

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
lol Alisa.
I read the message in email and it said Okay, let's use a Chris-ism : doesnotsuck : I didnt get the picture :D

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
New products out for Dynamics for Dawn, Two Jane dresses and Value stack.
Dynamics 22 for Dawn - JaneDress01 - A Lully Creation at HiveWire 3D
Dynamics 23 for Dawn - JaneDress02 and JaneTop - A Lully Creation at HiveWire 3D
Dynamics 22 & 23 for Dawn Value Stack - A Lully Creation at HiveWire 3D

#22 and #23

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Its either hold off or no petrol, its a close call but I'd get the sack if I didn't go into work :D (and couldn't pay for it anyway :p)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I know the feeling. I'm retired, and have been on a "fixed" income the past dozen years, so it's always "OK, which bill am I paying this month, and which gets paid next month?" Thank goodness the mortgage has been paid off.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Lovely work Dawn...I will have to have a look at my bank balance but these are definitely something I want.

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Thanks all for the interest, sorry didn't get back here sooner.

lol Rae, I know where you are coming from, our pound isn't very strong at the moment,what with brexit so everything is more expensive to buy, on the other hand, my income is in dollars, so I'm happy :)

Sorry Lyne, :( Each piece is a parented prop so can be tweaked to fit other figures if you wanted to try (although not tested it out to see how well it fits) but there is no obj for you to use and the mats wont work in poser. Soz!

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Gf3 - Conform to Trend-01-Sporty Dress is now in store
G3F-Conform to Trend 01-Sporty Dress - A Lully Creation at HiveWire 3D

Requires Genesis 3 Female (comes with DAZ Studio 4.8+)

Conforming dress for Genesis 3 Female. Comes with Latex materials, partial shader presets for bumps, reflections and highlights. Also comes with LIE displacement wrinkles.

What's Included & Features

• Figures (.duf)
    • Conforming Dress for Genesis 3 Female with a variety of Skirt Morphs
  • Materials (.duf)
    • 14 Base Latex Iray Materials
    • Partial Materials for the following in Black or White Latex and Black or White Net
      • Skirt Thick Band
      • Skirt Thin Bands
      • Top Front Neck Inset
      • UnderBust and Back
    • 20 LIE Displacement Wrinkle options and one "All" option.
    • 4 Bumps (Partial Shader Presets) Plus Bump Off Option
    • 4 Highlight Strengths
    • 5 Reflection Strengths

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Nice simple style. I can't use it in Poser, but it's indeed very pretty. :)