• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lully's Hw Products

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
"Nice simple style. I can't use it in Poser, but it's indeed very pretty. :)"

If it wasn't G3F I may have done it dynamic, but you can't use G3F in poser, (well not unless you have the lululeeeelululululu tutorial)
I've lost all the files now as I had a pc crash a week ago :((((( lost all my marvellous garment files since the new year so cant even refit it to dawn.

wow dawn u have been a busy girl lovely outfits hun and great jewelry im like other will have to paid till pay week to grab things but well worth the wait xx

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Oh Dawn, that's awful! I am so sorry to hear that, it's every computer users worst nightmare, isn't it? :( :grouphug:

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Thanks all.

Alisa, I think that internet access issue I had mentioned to you preceded the crash, so it may have been my pc that was the issue.

Luckily I had wiped the slate clean in December and I have backups of my product files, but lost some other bits, mainly present promotional image work, texture swatches, odd objs that i used for promo work and my MD garment files which were the main issue. Everything previous to November is on my external hard-drive as that came from the old pc (that will have to be copied over again as a back up of my backup.)

At least my pc looks cleaner and healthier, lol. no more bits all over the place, (I am terrible at pc housework)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Well, that's some silver lining, huh? ;) Still, what a pain!!

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Now available
Iray Shader Factory 3 with LIE Overlays for Daz Studio 4.8 and above

Want to create a tiled floor with a fade out edge in DAZ Studio? All you need is Iray Shader Factory 3 with LIE Overlays.

But that's just the beginning - these Shader and LIE presets can be used on anything!

What's Included & Features
  • Props (.duf)
    • 1 Floor Prop
  • Shader Presets, Partial Shader Presets and LIE Overlays (.duf)
    • Each of the following come in Small, Medium and Large scale tiles
      • 1 White base
      • Fadeout On/Off options
      • 47 Base Tiles
      • 47 LIE Checker Layer Options
      • 68 Base Colourants
      • 68 LIE checker Colourants for "A" and "B" tiles
      • 4 Bump Patterns
      • 8 Bump Strengths including Bump off
      • 6 Reflection Strengths including Reflection off
      • Reflection Maps on/off Options
      • 3 Reflection modes
      • 16 pre-made Shader Presets of all the floors in the promotional images.

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Cheers Pen,

They can go on anything so long as you take off the fade out edging, there is a partial shader for that, then they can be used on other stuff.

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Iray shader factory 4 is now out in store, Iray Shader Factory 4 with LIE Overlays - A Lully Creation at HiveWire 3D

Iray Shader Factory 4 with LIE Overlays a wall prop and floor prop, along with Shaders, Partial Shader Presets and LIE Overlays for them.

But that's just the beginning - these Shader and LIE presets can be used on anything!

What's Included & Features

• Props (.duf)
    • 2 Props - Floor and Wall
  • Shader Presets, Partial Shader Presets and LIE Overlays (.duf)
    • 84 Base Shader Presets - 7 patterns in 11 wood types plus one white version with black grout for colourisation.
    • 6 Partial Shader Preset bumps plus Bump Off
    • 21 LIE dirt overlays - 3 strengths in all 7 patterns
    • 3 Partial Shader Preset Displacements plus Displacement Off
    • 4 Partial Shader Preset Reflection Strengths plus Reflection Off
    • 7 Partial Shader Preset Reflection Map for each pattern plus Map Off

• 1 Invisible Shader Preset to remove wall parts, eg skirting, dado and lower wall
    • 1 White base with no Diffuse Map, for use with Diffuse colours
    • 50 Base Shader Preset Wall coverings

• 13 Partial Shader Preset Image Scale Options
    • 51 Partial Shader Preset Diffuse colours to use on floors, walls and mouldings

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
ya.... but I'm a poser user...this is so hard to see... makes me so .... uh... sigh... I love your products, Dawn.... soo much!
Speaking of which:
BedoinTentTest.jpg

ps everything is Dawn's but the teapot. :)