• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

Szark

Awesome
Birds...well it was so long ago when I watched that I have nearly forgotten all of it apart from the ending. :) Just goes to prove my point. LOL

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I remember that movie, though it was so long ago. One thing about Hitchcock, he was a genius. I think I've only seen one of his movies I didn't like. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of that one. ;)

Kerya

Brilliant
Adventuress

Victoria 3 (in letters THREE - yes, really ...), rendered in DazStudio 3Delight.
I wouldn't call her old if I were you, she has a big sword and knows how to use it!

Credits:
Victoria 3 - Daz
Daniela - IllusionsDesigns
Subsurface Skin Shader - Tofusan (a bit modified)
Veronica Year Three - Uzilite
PD Dirty Pretty - Parrotdolphin
Adventure Hair - 3Dream
UberHair Shader Upgrade for UberSurface - Omnifreaker
The Ruins of Angkor Wat - Merlin Studios
Nature Shaders - JGreenlees (Water and Grass, a bit modified)
Songbird ReMix Jacanas - Ken Gilliland
Songbird ReMix Pet Shop - Ken Gilliland

Adventuress.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
Burn her at the "steak"??? Don't you mean "stake"???

Anyway, I'm with you Kerya, I still have V3 installed. I just don't use her as often as I do V4 or Dawn.

Szark

Awesome
Indeed. I came late to the party and started at M and V 4 and still use them. I do have a lot of Genesis content but stopped there. I am more interested in nature shots and doing different things these days.

Szark

Awesome
awe shucks...thanks...it's probably down to being really into nature and the environment in general.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear

Ha! I conquered that hair! I had to turn it's cast shadows off, and choose a new light from Fabi's Mild Boreal instead of her Warm&Soul I normally use...
but THEN I had fun dialing all of DAWN SE's many dials, right down to changing her belly button shape! LOL! Chris is such a wizard! Pose is Island Girls!
Clouds are PhotoGG's Cathedral Skies- replaced the photo background's sky with his! :) Ken's western gulls of course! :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ha! I conquered that hair! I had to turn it's cast shadows off, and choose a new light from Fabi's Mild Boreal instead of her Warm&Soul I normally use...
but THEN I had fun dialing all of DAWN SE's many dials, right down to changing her belly button shape! LOL! Chris is such a wizard! Pose is Island Girls!
Clouds are PhotoGG's Cathedral Skies- replaced the photo background's sky with his! :) Ken's western gulls of course! :)
Well the hair came out great! Which hair is that, as I don't recognize it?