• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Japanese Freebies/Websites

quietrob

Extraordinary
Dude! That is some amazing stuff! I love her! She even has her own clothing sets! Thank you for the links! I can't wait to see what clothes I already have will work for her.

ibr_remote

Adventurous
Anouncement: From the end of May 2017, this will be the only thread in existence for me to share news about Japanese Poser freebies. I had a mirror thread up at Yurdigital, as a courtesy to their users who may not also belong to Hivewire3D. Unfortunately, they have decided to cease operations. Therefore, as I've just said, this will be the only thread where I will update news of Japanese Poser freebies I come across. Please do add your links if you come across any Japanese freebies for Poser or DS use, which I may have missed. As always, please observe the ToS of Hivewire3D forums. Thanks, Friends !

quietrob

Extraordinary
I'm sorry to hear about Yuri Digital going down for the count. Yet another Poser site out of business. I hope Yuri sets up shop here.

3dOutlaw

Kaos made a new assortment of cute hats, sample render: 170618 (Note, this sample page has a direct link to the freebie page. The latter is NSFW)

Direct download link:
Caps.rar

Last edited:

3dOutlaw

Kaos also just made the Leather boots available for G8: LB2G8F.rar (Kaos' site you can find by a Google search, "Pixiv 7361747", but it is NSFW)

Last edited:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Thanks - While it's nice to provide the download link (as it's often hard to find), can you also please post the link to the page where the product's listed? I think artists really prefer that people do that.

3dOutlaw

I didn't because I personally would not want to click a link to a inappropriate page without knowing about it, and the terms of service for user conduct that says no, "...linking to any publications and/or web sites that are sexually explicit ..."

Alternatively, I updated the posts and gave options to get to the pages above.

Last edited:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Ah, gotcha - I didn't realize that..You're correct! The way you did it is good, thank you!!! :)

ibr_remote

Adventurous
MNE website has released a non-commercial use character set for the Bella figure. Name of character is "Sizu". Physical poses also provided as separate item for users who prefer not to use Sizu character.

Nudity at website ! To find this, Google
mne poser

ibr_remote

Adventurous
The MNEposer wbesite has update the Sailor Outfit (Japanese schoolgirl style) for the Bella figure. It is no Version 2.

I am not providing the link because the website contains nudity.