• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Japanese Freebies/Websites

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Thanks for those last 2, as I've been playing with Bella, and it's nice to have items for her. ;)

quietrob

Extraordinary
I know I should be clunked on the head for this but who is Bella? A google search only yield a vampire morph for Bella.

Both Dawn and Dusk are sold on this site. They are nude. I don't see any issue but that's me. It'd be different if she were getting busy so to speak.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hi, Rob.

Bella is a figure created by Mankahoo.

Dawn and Dusk may be nude 3d models, but there are content image restrictions at HW as noted in section III of the TOS:

Terms of Service and Rules | HiveWire 3D Community

Likewise, we don't want direct links to pages that display thing prohibited in the TOS.

Hope that helps!

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hi, Rob.

Bella is a figure created by Mankahoo.
If you're not familiar with Mankahoo Rob, he goes by Ali in the Renderosity store, and does loads of hair products. Mankahoo is his personal site, and Bella is currently in beta available for download from a link on the front page of his site.

I have her, but haven't played with her much, so can't give you any specifics, but she's currently free, so easy to try out. ;)

quietrob

Extraordinary
If you're not familiar with Mankahoo Rob, he goes by Ali in the Renderosity store, and does loads of hair products. Mankahoo is his personal site, and Bella is currently in beta available for download from a link on the front page of his site.

I have her, but haven't played with her much, so can't give you any specifics, but she's currently free, so easy to try out. ;)
What? I never put together they were one in the same! Ali is one of my favorite vendors. I have a plethora of his hair products in my runtime.

I just visited his site. Stimulating.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary

Some of the Japanese artists have been creating stuff for her as well.
I was browsing and came across the site (please forgive me but I do not remember it) advertising stuff for a figure I at first didn’t remember but when it finally clicked in my brain matter I scrolled through and downloaded it all since I did get the figure when Ali first released it.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Bear in mind Carmen, a fair number of his newer hair products also have fits for Bella. ;)

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Yeah I go there a lot always hoping he will surprise me and add some more stuff for the figures I already picked up. When he released Cindy the centauress he sorta told me he was planning a male version for her. Still waiting. There were some morphs to make her more male looking and adding hair and beards and other stuff to the figure have pretty much mad her a him. But just not the same especially in the textures. His Naga is really nice too. And yes I do also have a few if his hair products. In fact I have been tossing him ideas for new ones form time to time which he has included in his stores.