• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I am SO glad you're back!

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Things are crazy for me right now. Too much going on to map it all out. But I hope all is well with you!

Terre

Renowned
Yup. Going all right. Crazy from the store changing hands is starting to settle down.
I hope your crazy doesn't get too bad.

McGyver

Energetic
Oh, oh... I heard that.
I can keep any thread alive... I don't need a reason, subject, point, or even a coherent train of thought.

For example...

I was just thinking about the fact that on Tuesday, at a fast food franchise called Chick-fil-A, if you dress up as a cow, you'll get a free sandwich.
I can't stand that place...
Not necessarily for the reasons other people do, which I think doesn't put them in a good light to begin with, but anyway...
The place just creeps me out.
You know how when you are a master spy like James Bond or a superhero, and the evil mastermind, super nasty bad guy captures you and takes you to his lair in a volcano on an uncharted island... ?
And he is really nice and polite and offers you tea and crumpets right before he starts telling you how he is going to feed you to mutant alligator-sharks that he bred just to feed you to...
That's how it's like there.
Right before the alligator-sharks...
The villain will offer you tea, ask if your chair is comfortable compliment your shoes...
That's what creeps me out about that chicken joint...
They are so damned nice and polite...
And the damn sandwiches taste good.
They have to be up to something...
You don't get counter service either... You get a little cone to put on your table...
You then pick a table and take a seat...
And then they bring your food to your table.
And they know your name too...
I guess they ask you your name, first, but somehow they still can remember it long enough to ask you...
And they have free drink refills, but they have the soda machine behind counter...
It's like they don't trust you with the soda...
Just like when they take away James Bond's gun but they promise to keep it safe...
But they still come to your table and ask "Free refills... Mr.. Bond?"
You know that guy wants to kill 007, but he is still polite because the boss told him to wait...
And the weirdest thing is they keep all the sauces and condiments out where you can just help yourself to them at will...
Just like when the bad guy puts the shut off button for the death ray right out in the open, but when 007 hits the button, it doesn't work and the bad guy laughs as he is sinking in the lava...
I tell you that place is creepy and they are up to something.
They probably have a missile silo under each restaurant...

And now I'm gonna dress up as a cow on Tuesday to find out.
Actually you only have to wear "something cow related", but I'm going full bovine...
Providing I don't just forget the whole thing by then.
Clearly this thing is going down on Tuesday and I'm gonna be there... Cleverly disguised as Bossy the Cow.

When they ask me my name for the order, I'm gonna do it Bond style... "Bossy...Bossy the Cow".
That should get the whole thing going.

I'll either get a tasty free sandwich or save the world... Possibly both... Or neither if I forget.

Either way I just contributed to keeping this thread alive and didn't even have to think about a topic or subject... I'm just that flipin', looney mad!

Anyway...

Have a great day.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Hello all you happy people, and McGyver!

I am busy, but on a short break. I'll be back to normal starting Saturday. I'll be home. And posting some awesome renders...

quietrob

Extraordinary
Hello all you happy people, and McGyver!

I am busy, but on a short break. I'll be back to normal starting Saturday. I'll be home. And posting some awesome renders...

Oh really? I want to see. Remember the stuff we talked about? The biographical breakdowns? The hardest part is still finding powers that haven't been used (such as @McGyver and his ability to summon oysters and @Rae134 and her gathering of gemstones. Most likely for her sorceress powers. I still think that world domination is in the cards for both of them. I mean, How good are oysters?) and following that, finding Powers that suit evil.
You know as well as I do, the powers that have already been used. Every time I think of a new power, I quickly write it down so I don't forget it, do a little research and am very pleased when none have thought of the new powers that will shake the world. Best evil power that I can't use? Deathnote. You write down the name of someone and how and when they will die and it comes to pass. The drawback? Whoever uses Deathnote shall have their name written in the book as well. Chilling.

Best new power that no ones ever used? I can't write it here cuz I KNOW those comic writers out there are reading this thread as we speak. Why? Because like the title says, I'm so glad you're back!

Eh? You didn't know about the Oyster King? See what happens when you are gone for so long?

Sidenote : What goes through a women's mind when she watches her guy down oysters? Sorry. The silliness gene has come forward once again.

Terre

Renowned
Reminds me of a story I heard from a co-worker years ago. That person and some friends were at a gathering and one girl started gobbling Rocky Mountain Oysters. She loved the flavor and had no clue why the guys were looking askance at her.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
We raised cattle for awhile when I was a kid. I know all too well what Rocky Mountain Oysters are. My dad ate them. I wouldn't...

Rokket

Dances with Bees
@quietrob:
I am working on the M4 MOS suit. It looks better than the old one I made for Tyler. I am working out the Superfly materials as I go. So I will have a bunch of WIP renders to post.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
We raised cattle for awhile when I was a kid. I know all too well what Rocky Mountain Oysters are. My dad ate them. I wouldn't...
I'm not going to ask. I'm REALLY not going to ask. I THINK I can figure it out without asking. :eek:

quietrob

Extraordinary
I'm not going to ask. I'm REALLY not going to ask. I THINK I can figure it out without asking. :eek:

They are exactly what you think they are, Miss B. I never had them and I'll stick to oysters that come out of the sea and not from...<turns head and coughs>

@quietrob:
I am working on the M4 MOS suit. It looks better than the old one I made for Tyler. I am working out the Superfly materials as I go. So I will have a bunch of WIP renders to post.

A better supported character and I'm anxious to see what it looks like with Superfly materials. The modern Superman suit does make more sense despite my nostalgic longings for wearing the red undies on the outside. You might want to look at the comic version as well. I also heard they were bringing back the Superman from before the latest reboot. The one who was married to Lois!