• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I am SO glad you're back!

Rokket

Dances with Bees
So you are concerned about stretching when someone conforms it to the muscle morphs you don't have?
Yeah, and I would prefer to model the suit to a muscled figure because I shrink wrap it in blender and it picks up all the muscles. In order for the other morphs to work, I'd have to put them into the suit. If I don't have them to put in...

Terre

Renowned
Perhaps someone here who has the morphs might be interested in the suit and make the morphs for you in exchange for something else?

quietrob

Extraordinary
I have Poser Pro which allows you to transfer Morphs from one character to another. However I have M4 and not the dusk morphs package. Heck, I'm still trying to see if I can get the Sora morphs before the sale is over.

If it's that easy (content creators like rokket) let me know.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
It can be that easy, but then I'd have to make sure my edge flow and topography takes the morphs into account. I got a start on a Captain America suit from Avengers Age of Ultron. I will post some progress when I get on WIFI.

quietrob

Extraordinary
Is that where you do that checkerboard thing for the textures to see if they stretch improperly? Keep posting that progress!

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Yeah, it is...

Cap.png

I'm not really happy with this. I am going to start over. This is far from finished anyhow, but I really don't like how it's turning out.

quietrob

Extraordinary
Ya, the stripes aren't quite working out. The rest sans belt and harness looks quite good. Let me move from my phone to my computer and I'll try and find the answers to the issues we talked about.

quietrob

Extraordinary
Ha! Welcome to the club. Dusk is a good figure and it does seem to have a following but Vicky and Mike are still the most popular figures ever made.

quietrob

Extraordinary
I told ya! I so told ya! It goes by in the blink of an eye. I do test renders then blink when I realize those test renders were done 3 months ago and in some cases a year ago. I've broken my own rules about finishing what I started. So I'm going back to finish "the interlude" but I'll still side work on the Queen's vacation. I'll be needed all of those super-hero outfits and more importantly. SuperVillians as well.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
And that's why I was complaining. I've been doing almost nothing but work and not getting any real modeling done. Plus being at sea limits a lot of what I can do because I can't download texture maps or anything else I might need. All the stuff I've made since January has all the same maps on them. *sigh*