• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I am SO glad you're back!

quietrob

Extraordinary
I just took another look at Tyler Hoechlin's suit. I am still not too big on it. He is actually pretty jacked. He was on Teen Wolf before, and he has the physique to pull it off. It's just a poorly made suit. I have a feeling it wasn't planned in the beginning to have Superman be on the show, as they wanted it to empower women. When the story line lead to it, his casting and the suit were kind of rushed. They did CGI Superman flying away, or seen at a distance or as a blur until they could cast him.

It was a build up that was mostly a let down for me. I was hoping to see something akin to the Henry Cavill suit, not this.
I remember. It probably was CGI or Brandon Routh in a cameo before deciding on Tyler. I never saw Teen Wolf so I 'll take your word on his physique. I mean, the Stars of today have it all over the stars of yesteryear when it comes to training and bodyshaping. Heck, I remember hearing about Janet Jackson taking Pregnant Horse Urine injections to regain her tight fit figure. When you consider guys like Chris Helmsworth, Henry Cavill and others who look good without a shirt on, (I also remember Sweetheart being mesmerized by a Calvin Klein commercial. Some young boys were cloned from the children of the corn on a boat. I sopped up the drool, considered slapping her out of it then didn't as she can be really scary when she wants.) I'm sure your're right about him.

Still with all that Hollywood money you'd think that suit would fit better. Remember Seven of Nine? I heard she passed out during the fittings until they got the bodysuit to fit well enough to show off her spectacular body while still letting her do a little something called breathing.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
It's not just that. The whole design of it is very cheesy. It's almost as if they started out making it some kind of armor or something. And the overall design of the suit is also a very stripped out version of MOS suit.

McGyver

Energetic
It's very hard to keep your cape lint free... Especially if you are beating a bad guy with an industrial dryer at the laundromat... Geez the lint gets everywhere.
Everywhere.

And furthermore it is really hard to not use your cape to wipe your face if you are eating a gyro or a chili dog...
You try and use the inside, but it never really works out...
I blame the restaurants because they are so cheap with the damn napkins these days.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
It's very hard to keep your cape lint free... Especially if you are beating a bad guy with an industrial dryer at the laundromat... Geez the lint gets everywhere.
Everywhere.

And furthermore it is really hard to not use your cape to wipe your face if you are eating a gyro or a chili dog...
You try and use the inside, but it never really works out...
I blame the restaurants because they are so cheap with the damn napkins these days.
You know... I could be having a bad day. It could be the worst day ever, or at least the worst to that point. But I come in here and read something like this, and I laugh and spray soda all over my screen. Thank you for being you, McGyver!

Rokket

Dances with Bees
We are pulling in port today.

I will be flying home tomorrow.

If you behave yourselves, I'll post a render of my MOS suit later today when I can get my laptop ashore. Ah, who am I kidding? I'll post it even if you don't behave!

Hope all is going well for everyone. My mood is gradually lifting. I have to contain it as much as possible right now, because I still have more than 24 hours until my flight.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, and I'm not sure if I should view that as being unfortunate, or I should just strut my stuff. ;)

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I posted my MOS for M4 suit in the "I just wanted to post an image" thread. Take a look and give me feedback, if you can.

Terre

Renowned
Funny for today: Customer request a half hour ago: "Chopped bell peppers and onions like you would use for salsa."