• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
I think the original freebie collar was set for the original, outsized HW dog ? Not sure if it fits the new, updated one ?

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
see no reason why it is a pp2 file, a prop which can be scaled to fit and if you need it snug smart prop it to the neck segment you want it snug on and adjust the size.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
ok...i need this little one so badly!
how much i will have to wait please?

:lol: Balloon Dog!

View attachment 30968

Super quick sketch of newborn puppy.

:oops: Gosh, I sure didn't mean to step on your toes, Chris! I just assumed you guys were going to do an older puppy. I suppose I should have asked first, I just get carried away sometimes. Especially as concerns cute puppies!

View attachment 30970

First pass at making puppy texture overlays, shown over chocolate lab base texture.

View attachment 31132