• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Any light colored rug would be a problem. Even a cream beige could be a nightmare.

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
A bigger ask would be interacting poses with the other HiveWire family

Joining in on the interaction poses: the Big Dog practices a well-known Dog Fu manoeuvre on poor Dusk.

Ow.jpg

Last edited:

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
White rugs have to be a nightmare ... with or without pets.
Well, not white white but very light beige. And it isn't a problem I grew up that we remove our shoes before entering the house....EVERYONE does or they just don''t come in. Show me a dog that at the very least learns to wipe its paws before coming in after a poops and peeps in the yard or after a long walk sniffing neighbors trees and doggies piles in the grass along the way. Does anyone know how much bacteria and germs and yeah even dirt is on sidewalks alone. I am not really a germ freak and never have been, sorta indifferent actually, but just dirt for me. Go for a walk barefoot around the neighborhood with bare feet and see what it does. Even if not the first time around it builds up and is a pain to clean up of rugs. If I had wood floors around the condo it might be different but do not so I exercised measures to avoid it and dogs absolutely bring it in!
Curious do you dog owners wipe your dogs heinies after they poop? Most folks don't but they let them sit on the beds and carpets and furniture. think my sister is the only person I know of who religiously wet wipes her dogs butt after every excursion to the yard and except for certain occasions it is therefore allowed to sit on furniture because she feels it is CLEAN!
just saying! ;)

Roberta

Eager
I know it will take a long time, but I hope that some breeds for the Dog are going forward (in progress) I would love to have Whippet and
English Bulldog in particular:)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I know it will take a long time, but I hope that some breeds for the Dog are going forward (in progress) I would love to have Whippet and English Bulldog in particular:)
Well you're in luck, these are the morphs Chris has done/in progress :D

Wolf
Great Dane
German Shepherd
Boxer
Whippet
English Bulldog
Corgi
Dachshund
Chihuahua
6 Week old Puppy

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Oh, this looks great. Thank you so much for creating this. Much needed.

Sweet!

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
The base Dog is a Labrador.....the Great Dane is not included ...is an alternate morph that Chris did for the base dog but is still not released to the store....but in the meantime you can use the morphs included in the base to tweak it to look similar.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Chris has quite a few dog breeds lined up for release, both big and small dog breeds. But it takes time of complete each breed. The product description at DAZ should have specified the HiveWire Big Dog was the Labrador, just as it does here at HiveWire.

"This base figure includes the Labrador figure, along with a beautiful Chocolate fur option, 11 base poses, and over 350 morphs and control dials."

This is how all the HiveWire animals are done. The initial breed is completed and released, with additional breeds released as they are completed.

I know it's frustrating to have to wait for the Great Dane (and the Boxer, German Shepherd, Dachshund, Whippet, Corgi, etc., etc.), but they WILL be worth the wait. These are the best animals I've ever worked with (both 3D and live :wink: ). I'm eagerly awaiting the additional dog and cat breeds. And of course ... the Dragon, the Warthog, and ... Sir Pugsley Hogarth IV!!!

With the included morphs and some body part scaling, I was able to get somewhat close to a Cretan Hound. Granted, once some of the other breeds are available, it will be much easier to do a Cretan Hound!
View attachment upload_2018-4-20_15-11-33.png

View attachment upload_2018-4-20_15-15-21.png

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Actually the HW Big Dog was never for sale at Daz. Only at HW and Renderosity. If you bought a dog at Daz it is not the HiveWire Big Dog.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hmmm, I wonder if Phassel is referring to the DS version of the HiveWire Big Dog, and not DAZ3D.

Ivory Elephant

Adventurous
That is what I was about to say. Mill Dog is the only dog model that Daz sells. The morph pack for the Mill Dog is part of a bundle you buy from their story. I own that whole pack and honestly I can't wait to see Chris's Great dane.