• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'd like some interacting poses with each other (and the puppies when they come out).
A bigger ask would be interacting poses with the other HiveWire family (including the other HW animals).

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
I'd like some interacting poses with each other (and the puppies when they come out).
A bigger ask would be interacting poses with the other HiveWire family (including the other HW animals).
hm.. interactive poses. I will have to see what I can do. Cat and dog come to mind in any case. Or two dogs together.

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
working on some dog poses. What kind of poses would people like?
All of a sudden I start picturing a dog licking himself between the hind legs. okay get that picture out of my head. How about sleeping or eating? Oh no the thought of the dog doing his duty on a walk came into my head. Need to get my head out of the gutter.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
I found a neat pose for milcat grooming its....well, dogs and cats DO THAT.....don't they?
Oh, all right.......nevermind that.
Any room in your gutter! LOL

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
lol... well I definitely will do a dog cleaning himself and a dog pooping. Dogs are dogs... there is nowthing wrong with that.
In the meantime a few wips. And yes.. a bit more cat and dog action will definitely have to be there.

frisbee action.png

frisbee action2.png

sniffsniff.png

cat and dogs.png

running.jpg

dogaction.jpg

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
lol... well I definitely will do a dog cleaning himself and a dog pooping. Dogs are dogs... there is nowthing wrong with that.
In the meantime a few wips. And yes.. a bit more cat and dog action will definitely have to be there.

View attachment 36012

View attachment 36013

View attachment 36014

View attachment 36015

View attachment 36016

View attachment 36017

LOLOLOL! Laughed my butt ff seeing the lst few pics.
I worked on a cruise ship in the west indies a life time ago an used to visit a beach called Lime Tree Beach hell don't remember which island but one of the virgin islands and one day playing frisbee with some of the Italian crew members showing them how it was done a beautiful white lab with a yellow kerchief on comes running down the beach from the other side of the cove like a scene out of movie and as the frisbee i threw was midair, without stopping he jumped up and intercepted it mid flight.
it was incredible. the boys from Italy were stunned seeing it and I wound up playing frisbee with that darn dog for a good 20 minutes. I would throw and he would fetch and run it back at me until as if having heard a silent whistle, brought the frisbee to me dropping it at my feet wagged his tail and grinned at me before running full tilt back to the other side of the beach where he came from. Most exciting experience of my life and I swear its true! these images brought back fond memories! thanks!

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
They only do that if not wormed regularly, I have pale carpet, and because of the worming schedule my dog has never done this.
I know....I know...But, the why of it is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is still my reality.....THEY DO IT.
My sister has had dogs for several years and they never did it either because of the money she spends in its care, grooming every month, anal glands expressions, worming, shots the works. Yet, this little guy has contracted some skin disease the vets can't nail down and he is UNHAPPY from the itch. I get bad itching every winter and all that helps relieve the stress from it and the horrible discomfort is sedatives. Sucks. Now she is looking at the same thing for her little guy. If they can't cure the problem at least give the poor little guy some darn relief from it. It drives you freaking crazy and if you did a time lapse film of say ME during the course of a few hours I would look like a neurotic stress monkey scratching(grooming) myself everywhere. And of course one day she came downstairs and found her poor otherwise real good dog relieving a particularly intrusive itch attack by massaging his butt....ON HER WHITE RUG!
They don't mean to do it they just do!