• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I know it's a lot of juggling on "to do" animals...but sure hope the puppy isn't "last" as it's listed on your list, Chris? VERY anxious to have a pup to go with the kittens... BUT I totally understand that there are a LOT of hands that have to go into projects to complete them... so I'm JUST asking politely... and will be patient no matter the answer. :) I'm happily working on a dog/house cat pic now.... :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
When I have to switch projects at work, it takes forever to figure out where I left off, what I intended to do, and what I still need to complete when I'm able to get back.
That's why I'm always writing up notes, or I'd never remember what I was doing, especially when tweaking poses and such.

I was actually just kidding about the scaling. To be honest, I'm still not seeing problem with the scaling myself. Maybe it's just me though.:sneaky:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
this community always has a project it is working on that it needs this or that for....always in a hurry to "get'erdun!"
Take your time do it right..............and do the Bull Next! LOL

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
I'd like some kind of hunting dog because that shape is pretty general and works for many breeds... like my poodle for example. Fairly square frame, deep chest, long legs, narrow muzzle. But maybe that wouldn't even be necessary. when dialing in the whippet halfway there might be a pretty close shape for the hunting dog.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
yes FreyrStrongart, I think once we get the more extreme morphs like the whippet it will be easier to dial in for other breeds (and if the head and body dials are different even the Boxer body would be close to some hounds, just need a different head).