• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

Desertsilver

Busy Bee
While that would be cool, I'd imagine it would be a lot of work for little profit (unless its something the PA really wanted for themselves anyway).
What I'd love more is a vein displacement map, especially for the horse so that my TB racehorse looks like he's just come from the track. I'd also like a displacement map of muscles so much QH looks more muscular than he does.

A vein map would be sooo wonderful. Any of the short furred dogs could use it and it would really be terrific on Harry- after a good workout our horses always showed their veins in the summer when their coats were sleek- it really adds to the beauty, I think.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
getting more stuff ready whilst waiting impatiently :eek: ;)

Pooper Skooper.jpg

Billie

Motivated
Oh so wickedly cool! this might be a bit anal on my part but....are you planning puppy teeth to go with the puppy? just a thought... puppies have those skinny milk teeth that may or may not be a simple scaling issue. either way that puppy will be so expressive compared to what is available now.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Another thought, since the base mesh is shared with the cat, wouldn't some of the cat poses be usable as well?
I know the poses work between the Big Cat and the House Cat (sometimes with a minor tweak), So depending on how much the rigging has changed I'd say some may work with tweaking.

Billie

Motivated
I know the poses work between the Big Cat and the House Cat (sometimes with a minor tweak), So depending on how much the rigging has changed I'd say some may work with tweaking.
Good to know, the more poses the better. even feline poses could be a base for making more canine poses.