• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Getting the food and bowl ready for him/her
Modeled & rendered in Carrara

Dog Food.jpg

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Ughhh I'm so impatient! I want it nowwww :cry:

I know, I totally get it. We are trying. It's certainly a challenge to get things to work properly in Studio and Poser. Paul's been having to hand edit things to have them work properly in Poser. We are very close now. I believe he'll be starting the 10 base poses for the dog tomorrow. Once we have the poses complete, they'll be sent off to Sparky, so she can work them into our product imagery.

Getting closer for sure.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Sparky that is so gruesome and cool. I think it's your best one yet.

So un-cute.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
zombie looks cool but would also love a good realistic muscle map for the dog. I just asked of the existance of such a map for harry or Mil1 horse. Would love to have one each for the animals to go along with the similar maps for Mil2 & Mil4 muscle maps i have!

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
When I made the big cat skeleton, I discussed making ecorche models and/or morphs and/or maps, but I've since learned that anatomy models for poser/studio seem to be in shockingly low demand. That came as quite a shock to me, because I bought all the Poser skeletons I laid eyes on when I started, and wished for more to be available.

I may still embark on such a project in the future, simply because I am interested in the subject, but I can't say when it might be completed. I still have a horse skeleton, and now a dog skeleton, sitting in my WIP folder, and those would likely be completed before I'd start on ecorche models.