• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
One thing I'm noticing Chris is that the pups paws are often much larger at that earlier age as they always say "he will grow into them" when folks comment.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Oh so wickedly cool! this might be a bit anal on my part but....are you planning puppy teeth to go with the puppy? just a thought... puppies have those skinny milk teeth that may or may not be a simple scaling issue. either way that puppy will be so expressive compared to what is available now.

Yes, will make sure to not just scale but morph to shape as well.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
One thing I'm noticing Chris is that the pups paws are often much larger at that earlier age as they always say "he will grow into them" when folks comment.

I've scaled up the paws/feet 122% as it is, and then added in some tweaking as well. But still can do more if need be.

I have noticed that I still need some work on her puppy tail. Length is right, but needs to be fuller at the body, and taper down to a bit of a point. So I'll do that.

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist

I agree the paws could be more puppyish. ;-) It's not only size, they are also a bit more bulbous than the bonier adult paws. It's part of what makes them so adorable.

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
So looking forward to this! I need to get stuff finished so I can get more stuff finished so I can do stuff for the dog when it comes out!

Did anyone mention a collar morph yet? If not, will there be a collar morph for this doggie? Pretty please? Although I imagine arranging for different widths of collar and also options for looser (back/top only) and tighter (all-round) collar impressions might be just a leeeeetle too much detail to fuss about! (Actually, if it was Poser only I'd think a magnet set would be ideal for that)

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Tree up [tick]
Food ready [tick]
Toys ready [tick]

waiting for Santa

Hivewire Christmas.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Remember!! =) Santa also has the 8 tiny reindeer that help to pull the sled!! =)
LOL really cute image!! SO, have you picked out a name for him yet?