• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Faery_Light's Dawn projects

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Thanks.
don't know why it turned out so messy.
Last time I made them the map looked good.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
@RAMWlf...
I made a texture for the set.
It still needs the seams fixed (ugh) but they look great.
Here is a render, just click it for larger image.

Fl-Kyros2-for-Dusk.jpg

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Now I need to for them to the Dawn creature.
And then Dawn and Dusk.
Oh, and fix the seams...ugh...hate seams.
Thank you, Miss B.
I wanted the horns for the creatures but somehow they sat lopsided.
RAMWolf helped fix them and mapped them for me so they would look good.
I love this community...everyone helps out when someone needs something. :)

Last edited:

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Looks great. That a really neat creature you have going. Not just the layout on the horns but the ridges and scales as well.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Okay, since this is my Dawn thread I'll now put Ophidia here with the horns propped to her with a nice Halloween background I made some time ago.
I have her snarling so you can see those wicked teeth!
OphidiaHorns2.jpg

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I now have the horns smart propped in Poser and DS for both, Dusk and Dawn creature sets.
Now on to adding the Iray setting for Ophidia (Kyros has a set) and fix the seam on the horns and that should do it.
I am also smart propping the horns to un-morphed dusk and Dawn soon.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I wish I had the time hon. I'm so busy with my own stuff here! If your on Facebook there is a group there that's all about testing for our little community.