• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Faery_Light's Dawn projects

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
That is what I am using but it still does not do it.
I can import the cr2, convert to weight mapped, create a character or save it as a Figure/Prop Asset but even then it will not create the morph asset.
It won't create it from the obj exported from Poser either.
When I apply the dials it explodes Dawn for some reason.
I wonder if it is because I used Head Morph Kit 1 for Dawn by HandspanStudios and ThorneWorks which is a Poser only set.
I wish they had it converted to DS so I could just re-create the morph in DS.
In re-creating, I can get everything but the eyes and there is no eye morphs similar to that set.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Stupid me, I see it's a full body morph.

If you want you can send me the obj and I can see what's up from my end. I'm not super techy but perhaps I can offer something...

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Thanks, it would help if you could look at it.
Maybe I exported it wrong but it was they way I always do it.
Can't upload it here as file is too big.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Send it via my email if you want. I have about an hour before I leave for work or I can check it tomorrow...

ramarts44 at gmail.com (I break up the email and change the @ to at to keep the bots off of my tail)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Cool. At this point I'm getting ready to leave so I'll look at it tomorrow...... perhaps tonight if I'm home early enough!

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Even though it's not my problem but FL's, I want to thank you, Rich, for offering to help. I couldn't do a dang thing no matter how much I wanted to. Love this place to itty bitty bits :balloon03:

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I am using the original morph for DS and Poser but added the new for Poser only.
I do have one I made only in DS that looks almost the same, hard to see any difference but it still won't save as an asset.
Still trying. :lol:

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Well I have the morph saved as a DS character file but still can't create the morph asset file.
I do not understand why I can't do that anymore.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
So this is dial spun or you created this in a modeling program? If the former a character preset should suffice I would think!

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
The obj I sent you was dialk spun in Poser.
My newest one is dial spun in DS and I will post an image of it soon.
It still refuses to create the morph asset so I email Alisa and asked if that is needed if there is a DS character set.
The original was Poser putty tool custom morph.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Ah, so dial spun.... Using the Hivewire dials or your own morphs? Pose putty tool, that's funny. I wish DS had one of those! :cry:

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Here is the newest face in DS which I made a character set of but still can't get an asset morph.
This one is almost the same as the one in Poser so I'd like to add it and then this pack would have two face options for each program.

!Sylvanna-01.jpg