• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Faery_Light's Dawn projects

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, that's why I didn't think the V3 Bodysuit was what you were looking for.

The Flipmode one has belts up the sides or her legs, and maybe the arms as well, mostly embellishments, but the style is more what I think you're looking for.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I have the v4 one but not the v3 version...but to do it right would take a lot of work. There's a couple of similar outfits. Ken's superhero one...and also LeoLee's one which I'm waiting for as Ken's iirc isn't DS friendly.
v4 bodysuit.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, I just checked my Product Library at DAZ, and I do have the V4 Bodysuit. I didn't realize it until I saw I had the Unimesh fits for it, and it turns out Flipmode's Leather CatSuit is an addon for it, not a different Bodysuit.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I just browsed the market and the way the Dawn bodysuit from the developer kit is made is what I need.
hmmm, maybe I could figure how to et it up as dynamic but may be a few years trying...:roflmao:

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh, I know the name of that game. Sometimes I get it right the first time, and sometimes it takes months, and I STILL can't get it simmed right. ~shakes head~

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Isn't it already rigged for Poser? Maybe you could do textures if so? It would be easy to do a base rig for it in DS using Dawn's templates in the transfer utility.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh that's adorable FF. I don't use Dawn in DS, because my latest version of DS, 4.0 Pro, doesn't do DUF, so I only have the Poser version of Dawn, but that outfit is cute. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Kyokko is coming along nicely.
Working on the DS Iray sets now, everything else DS is finished. :)
May be a day or two before I can post more images as that storm is nearly here and I have no idea how long it will be.

all promos for creature sets done but may do a couple of Iray renders later.
Next week I may submit them. :happyflip:

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Kyokko is finished except for promos.
My creature sets are finished and promos done, only wish I felt up to doing images of the four horn colors in Iray.

Other stuff in the works.
Do we need an albino for Dawn?
My vampire texture could be adapted and new shaders made for it. :)

Network was out all day yesterday and the tech came this morning late, it was our wireless router.
He gave us a choice of going out to buy a new and setting it up ourselves or he could install a combo and set it up.
So we had him do the work.
That s what I tried to get when we first moved in and got our service.
Techs told me they did not provided a combo or setup the wireless, that we would have to.
Now we have it right. :D

But today I am sick with upper respiratory stuff again, happens every time it rains and that ceiling leaks.
At least no more plaster fell.
My health care team is due to call and will more than likely tell my daughter to have me begin the treatments with the emergency Azithromycin they had her pick up this week.
Meantime I will be working slow, if at all. :(

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'd love doing promo's if my computer didn't suck :) (I can get one or 2 done first thing in the morning but as soon as it starts to get warm the whole thing shuts down :()

Glad they fixed the network.

Hope you get your treatment asap before it gets too bad.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Healthcare team sent prescriptions to my pharmacy and I will be on a bland diet for a bit...ugh.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
No fun. Take good care of yourself. YOU come before any of this hon! Healing Hugs!