• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Rodrigo Preview and Render Thread

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Thanks so much, but as I said, I feel like all I did was post Laurie's talent! :) I'll probably put him into a scene later, but couldn't wait to post here! :)

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I am like the others...I put him in my wish list...then thought to Heck with it...so got him...I haven't done anything with him yet!

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
While my CC is weeping somewhere in a corner I've downloaded this manly man and will install him in my runtime.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
He went straight into my cart but he has to wait till Wednesday to become a member of my runtime...dang, real life is a pain sometimes, sigh.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Finally had chance to have a quick play...it's a wip.
Greetings.jpg

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Great renders Lyne and Pen!

LOL Lyne- well, I was trying to make it as easy as possible for everyone- looks like I succeeded! :)

Laurie

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Cool Ken! Is that a Vue render using Poser mats?

Actually it's 100% Poser with no postwork. The background is a mix of Flink's Skydome and DinoRaul's trees (that I use in most of my 'outdoors' renders) with the Poser atmosphere settings on to give depth. Chris's "Fallen log" is just behind Dusk. Use of Poser's atmosphere does give a Vue-like feel.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Stunning images all around!!!

Flint, love the use of the moths! What plants are those that you have used with the Aztec temple? I really like how they show off the skin tone.

Yay!!! FINALLY.......... Now if you will excuse me, I plan on making out with my computer for a while!! As I have finally chosen my Motorcycle !

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Nice image Ken. Cool to see the falconry gear again. Forgot about that.

Good stuff.